There are 183 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
And see, there you go again. But at least I know who not to talk to. Because you're clearly an unreasonable individual.

Personally, I'm glad Jimmy's gone. But maybe, unlike you, maybe, I don't feel a need to insult his time here.

Indeed. And what's there to insult? Guy carried this org on his back so hard he now has back issues. He now requires a therapy not approved by the lousy Commish.
LOL
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i think he should give the usfl xfl a shot and try again instead of rotting on the bench

He should do it and bring back the He Hate Me name as a reference to Goodell, who is trying to keep Jimmy down.
Imagine sitting on a wooden bench till retirement, tearing that s**t up like a termite
So future ESPN or NFL Network analyst?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Honestly, not sure he has what it takes for that
Originally posted by Montana:

Jimmy gonna take his talents to The Bachelor

Yeah, and I am not just being Jimmy rude but this guy is the most boring talker. Podium, commercials, all of it. Not his bag.

Thanks 49ers for making my life incredible with tens of millions. I don't need to do s**t and can enjoy it. Must be nice.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Feb 28, 2024 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Yeah, and I am not just being Jimmy rude but this guy is the most boring talker. Podium, commercials, all of it. Not his bag.

Thanks 49ers for making my life incredible with tens of millions. I don't need to do s**t and can enjoy it. Must be nice.

He just needs to sit there, smile, and look pretty.

Jimmy came up with this is our house in Dallas, and Eff the Packers in GB. Those are some of the great quotes in franchise history. Feels great baby ring a bell? This guy had accomplishments.

Jimmy came up with this is our house in Dallas, and Eff the Packers in GB. Those are some of the great quotes in franchise history. Feels great baby ring a bell? This guy had accomplishments.

Lol
Still 52
Getting that 3rd round pick this year. Thanks for that at least.

Jimmy gonna take his talents to The Bachelor

Lol I could totally see him on The Bachelor
Share 49ersWebzone