There are 240 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
another one of them weird situations

congrats on 30k.
Anyone think he will make more money working LA stret corners than Vegas ones? Seems like this could be a really bad move for him financially.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Anyone think he will make more money working LA stret corners than Vegas ones? Seems like this could be a really bad move for him financially.

Well he lives in Beverly Hills. The commute must be nice.
Another player that everyone here held in high regard, made every excuse for his failures, and now that he's gone he's hated on.

Thought he was the Greatest of all time just a couple years ago???

What happened?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Another player that everyone here held in high regard, made every excuse for his failures, and now that he's gone he's hated on.

What happened?

Pivots on what the excuse was were made to now it's all about the injuries.

What happened?

I enjoyed going to multiple NFCC's and a Super Bowl, yeah. What happened? He lost when it mattered the most and he hit his pinnacle so it was time to move on. Now there a few of us that appreciated his time here and don't hold some childish 2 year old vendetta like the 3 posters with over 10,000 post but we still understand that Jimmy had limitations but he also helped this team be extreme successful. I appreciated his time here, wish him the best(edit: outside of him playing the the F* rams), but I'm happy he's gone. No Ill will here.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 15, 2024 at 6:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
God I hope he needs to fill in for Stafford when we play the Rams. LOL

Be careful what you wish for

No thanks. I hope he plays against us.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
God I hope he needs to fill in for Stafford when we play the Rams. LOL

Be careful what you wish for

No thanks. I hope he plays against us.

This - then he can throw interceptions to us.
this is jimmy g admitting kyle offensive system is superior to the patriot way
The irony that Kyle tried to get Stafford to replace Jimmy three years ago. He at least made a pretty serious play for him. Now Jimmy is Stafford's back up lol.

Lol SOSAR
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

What happened?

I enjoyed going to multiple NFCC's and a Super Bowl, yeah. What happened? He lost when it mattered the most and he hit his pinnacle so it was time to move on. Now there a few of us that appreciated his time here and don't hold some childish 2 year old vendetta like the 3 posters with over 10,000 post but we still understand that Jimmy had limitations but he also helped this team be extreme successful. I appreciated his time here, wish him the best(edit: outside of him playing the the F* rams), but I'm happy he's gone. No Ill will here.

Appreciate him chocking and costing us SBs? Nah. f**k that diva, I'm sure you already made a Rams forum account. You rarely post in NT and just here now, enjoy being a Rams fan
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Appreciate him chocking and costing us SBs? Nah. f**k that diva, I'm sure you already made a Rams forum account. You rarely post in NT and just here now, enjoy being a Rams fan

The Ramily
Rams have the most stonefooted qb room in the league

What happened?

Has literally never been said
Share 49ersWebzone