Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Another player that everyone here held in high regard, made every excuse for his failures, and now that he's gone he's hated on.

Thought he was the Greatest of all time just a couple years ago???

What happened?

I enjoyed going to multiple NFCC's and a Super Bowl, yeah. What happened? He lost when it mattered the most and he hit his pinnacle so it was time to move on. Now there a few of us that appreciated his time here and don't hold some childish 2 year old vendetta like the 3 posters with over 10,000 post but we still understand that Jimmy had limitations but he also helped this team be extreme successful. I appreciated his time here, wish him the best(edit: outside of him playing the the F* rams), but I'm happy he's gone. No Ill will here.

This, dont get the nonstop hate at all, I can think of plenty of other post-Jeff Garcia Niners QBs who had much worse tenures than Jimmy Garoppolo. Won a lot of games with him under center, but ultimately never reached the goal, it is what it is. I'm happy with Brock Purdy and hope he continues to grow.

Lmao two of the biggest whiners on this forum talking about non stop hate. Hey did you guys make your daily Kyle sucks posts in half the Niner threads today?

Says the poster who spends more time on here bickering with other fans than actually discussing the game. Typical hypocrisy from your posts as usual

Ive discussed the game enough. I don't need to repeat the same point 100 times like you clowns need to just get your daily dose of attention because you don't get it elsewhere. Your idea of discussing the same has been "kYlE sUx fIrE kYLe!!!"

Dude would rather lose than win. He is no fan.

Oh ya I forgot that gem of a post from him where he rather be bad than be competitive. Loser mentality
Another player that everyone here held in high regard, made every excuse for his failures, and now that he's gone he's hated on.

What happened?

I enjoyed going to multiple NFCC's and a Super Bowl, yeah. What happened? He lost when it mattered the most and he hit his pinnacle so it was time to move on. Now there a few of us that appreciated his time here and don't hold some childish 2 year old vendetta like the 3 posters with over 10,000 post but we still understand that Jimmy had limitations but he also helped this team be extreme successful. I appreciated his time here, wish him the best(edit: outside of him playing the the F* rams), but I'm happy he's gone. No Ill will here.

Appreciate him chocking and costing us SBs? Nah. f**k that diva, I'm sure you already made a Rams forum account. You rarely post in NT and just here now, enjoy being a Rams fan

When the Niners choke and cost SBs with Jimmy: "we lost them because of him, standard should be a trophy! "

When the Niners choke SBs without Jimmy: "you need to be grateful that we even competed this far you fake fan! "

lol not even trying to hide the hypocrisy

He did choke. Purdy didn't choke. It was a miracle we even got that far with Jimmy, especially in the games Kyle didn't even want Jimmy throwing and we would just run the ball.

Also sorry jiks, I didn't read your post. I'm sure it was a great post! 😂

Niners needed literal "miracles" to pull out those games against GB and Detroit. But keep posting your "aT lEaSt dEy mAdE iT yU fAkE fAnZ" posts

The QB stepping up late and winning games for us are not "literal miracles." I get that being a Jimmy superfan and not seeing that happen ever would make you think it was a "literal miracle." But that's what good QBs are expected to do.
rams are going all in. puka and cooper cup and jimmy g
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

What happened?

This, dont get the nonstop hate at all, I can think of plenty of other post-Jeff Garcia Niners QBs who had much worse tenures than Jimmy Garoppolo. Won a lot of games with him under center, but ultimately never reached the goal, it is what it is. I'm happy with Brock Purdy and hope he continues to grow.

Lmao two of the biggest whiners on this forum talking about non stop hate. Hey did you guys make your daily Kyle sucks posts in half the Niner threads today?

Says the poster who spends more time on here bickering with other fans than actually discussing the game. Typical hypocrisy from your posts as usual

Ive discussed the game enough. I don't need to repeat the same point 100 times like you clowns need to just get your daily dose of attention because you don't get it elsewhere. Your idea of discussing the same has been "kYlE sUx fIrE kYLe!!!"

Dude would rather lose than win. He is no fan.

Oh ya I forgot that gem of a post from him where he rather be bad than be competitive. Loser mentality

There's a group of us tired of losing. You guys are excusing losing and celebrating every second of it. What are you talking about? Personally that's why I wanted Jimmy gone is that he didn't get it done. He had his chances and failed... Now I turn to Kyle as he's to head of the team and we now had a "mediocre"(Jimmy Stans random words not mine) and now a potential MVP candidate and still lost besides being the most talented roster in a long time. I'm tired of losing, you guys are making every excuse and blaming air not the guy who runs the team despite countless, COUNTLESS errors.

Crazy thing is, I was going back and fourth with an Eagles fan on FB and he brought up the sheer stupidity of having a backup scrub TE block the best pash rusher in the NFL leading to Brocks injury. Now is this his biggest mistake in the world? No but it's one of an astronomical amounts of stupid things that has hurt this team.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 16, 2024 at 2:29 PM ]
^speaking of countless errors. I don't think you've ever used the term Stans correctly in any of your posts. Do you simply not get it or are you trolling?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
^speaking of countless errors. I don't think you've ever used the term Stans correctly in any of your posts. Do you simply not get it or are you trolling?

English might not be his first language
Stan is slang but in the video is an obsessive guy that didn't get his way so he became angry, extremely negative, and threw a massive temper tantrum because Eminem didnt bow down to his every need just like some here with Jimmy. They're sitting at their desk raged with a pen(keyboard) borderline crazy that Jimmy didnt throw air yards.

Some say Stan was a fan but true fans don't cry, get angry, be obsessively and negative about players for 8 years now. A fan supports the team and players not hate like Gore. Stan was never happy. Stan gets up and wonders "why get even gets out of bed at all" because he's miserable he didn't get his way and waking up at 3 am every morning for 5 years to relieve and vent that anger is a coping mechanism.

I'm sure many of you Stans fully supported Jimmy at first like Stan did Eminem but then you turned on him spouting nothing but anger, insecurities, and negativity. A vast majority of you can't say a positive thing in that anger. "My girlfriends jealous because I talk about you 24/7". Yeah... between 3 guys... 3... Out of thousands upon thousands of posters, they have 10% of the post. Stan is never positive and blames Eminem for everything just like y'all do Jimmy. Just anger...

In the end Eminem/Jimmy were just busy and far from perfect. They had their flaws and unfortunately couldnt meet the addicts insane unrealistic demands.. Instead of being thankful and mature over Eminem/Jimmy, Stan turned hateful and threw temper tantrums. A Stan was never happy... Just like the Stans here. Never happy...never grateful... Just always negative and mean... just like Stan... In the end all that was left was some extreme deep rooted hate for another man.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 16, 2024 at 3:43 PM ]
Wtf is wrong with this guy 😂
Wtf is wrong with this guy 😂

He actually isn't wrong as what the term originally was from Eminem's songs.

but now it's morphed into combo stalker / fan

• Koldo
  • Veteran

What happened?

"Keep them Halas coming!!!"

[ Edited by Koldo on Mar 16, 2024 at 3:43 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Wtf is wrong with this guy ????

Stan went from a fan just looking for an autograph to getting more and more angry as time goes on. Guys here were happy with Jimmy but as time went on they, like Stan became more and more dark, negative and angry. At first he loved him but as the song progressed he turns to hate, immaturity and by the end all out the inability to think straight. Things like Gore being angry after wins and complaining because Eminem wasn't perfect. I mean... I like Jimmy, am I sitting at a desk crying, angry, frustrated, losing my mind over Jimmy like Gore? No that is the true Stans here.

My version is a lot closer than a dictionary. Stan was always angry and negative after Jimmy didn't come to their every beckon call. As I pointed out, Stan goes from happy Jimmy was here to downright obsessive and angry. Am I angry at Jimmy like the Stans? No... I'm content, not writing death letters.

Now admittedly I'm pretty bitter at 0-3 Shanny but I got most of it out a week after the game and have refrained from the Stanism, b***hing every day stuff like people do to Jimmy.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 16, 2024 at 3:57 PM ]

Stan went from a fan just looking for an autograph to getting more and more angry as time goes on. Guys here were happy with Jimmy but as time went on they, like Stan became more and more dark, negative and angry. At first he loved him but as the song progressed he turns to hate, immaturity and by the end all out hateful. Things like Gore being angry after wins and complaining because Eminem wasn't perfect. I mean... I like Jimmy, am I sitting at a desk crying, angry, frustrated, losing my mind over Jimmy like Gore? No that is the true Stans here.

My version is a lot closer than a dictionary. Stan was always angry and negative after Jimmy didn't come to their every beckon call. As I pointed out, Stan goes from happy Jimmy was here to downright obsessive and angry. Am I angry at Jimmy like the Stans? No... I'm content, not writing death letters.

Now admittedly I'm pretty bitter at 0-3 Shanny but I got most of it out a week after the game and have refrained from the Stanism, b***hing every day stuff like people do to Jimmy.

I know the story , it's just that it no longer applies .

Stan went from a fan just looking for an autograph to getting more and more angry as time goes on. Guys here were happy with Jimmy but as time went on they, like Stan became more and more dark, negative and angry. At first he loved him but as the song progressed he turns to hate, immaturity and by the end all out hateful. Things like Gore being angry after wins and complaining because Eminem wasn't perfect. I mean... I like Jimmy, am I sitting at a desk crying, angry, frustrated, losing my mind over Jimmy like Gore? No that is the true Stans here.

Yeah, I'm just explaining that I do in fact know what a Stan is and that I'm 100% using the term how it should be used right, not high school slangy like here.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 16, 2024 at 4:00 PM ]

Yeah, I'm just explaining that I do in fact know what a Stan is and that I'm 100% using the term how it should be used right, not high school slangy like here.

Also confirming boomer status
Share 49ersWebzone