[ Edited by Strwy2Hevn on Mar 16, 2024 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Wtf is wrong with this guy ????

He actually isn't wrong as what the term originally was from Eminem's songs.

but now it's morphed into combo stalker / fan
Stan went from a fan just looking for an autograph to getting more and more angry as time goes on. Guys here were happy with Jimmy but as time went on they, like Stan became more and more dark, negative and angry. At first he loved him but as the song progressed he turns to hate, immaturity and by the end all out hateful. Things like Gore being angry after wins and complaining because Eminem wasn't perfect. I mean... I like Jimmy, am I sitting at a desk crying, angry, frustrated, losing my mind over Jimmy like Gore? No that is the true Stans here.

My version is a lot closer than a dictionary. Stan was always angry and negative after Jimmy didn't come to their every beckon call. As I pointed out, Stan goes from happy Jimmy was here to downright obsessive and angry. Am I angry at Jimmy like the Stans? No... I'm content, not writing death letters.

Now admittedly I'm pretty bitter at 0-3 Shanny but I got most of it out a week after the game and have refrained from the Stanism, b***hing every day stuff like people do to Jimmy.

I know the story , it's just that it no longer applies .

Yeah, I'm just explaining that I do in fact know what a Stan is and that I'm 100% using the term how it should be used right, not high school slangy like here.

Also confirming boomer status

Exactly... Back when losing Super Bowls wasn't celebrated and 2nd place was nothing to brag about. 2nd place was unheard of back in my day and unacceptable. These kids today...

Stan went from a fan just looking for an autograph to getting more and more angry as time goes on. Guys here were happy with Jimmy but as time went on they, like Stan became more and more dark, negative and angry. At first he loved him but as the song progressed he turns to hate, immaturity and by the end all out hateful. Things like Gore being angry after wins and complaining because Eminem wasn't perfect. I mean... I like Jimmy, am I sitting at a desk crying, angry, frustrated, losing my mind over Jimmy like Gore? No that is the true Stans here.

My version is a lot closer than a dictionary. Stan was always angry and negative after Jimmy didn't come to their every beckon call. As I pointed out, Stan goes from happy Jimmy was here to downright obsessive and angry. Am I angry at Jimmy like the Stans? No... I'm content, not writing death letters.

Now admittedly I'm pretty bitter at 0-3 Shanny but I got most of it out a week after the game and have refrained from the Stanism, b***hing every day stuff like people do to Jimmy.

Yeah, I'm just explaining that I do in fact know what a Stan is and that I'm 100% using the term how it should be used right, not high school slangy like here.

Exactly... Back when losing Super Bowls wasn't celebrated and 2nd place was nothing to brag about. 2nd place was unheard of back in my day and unacceptable. These kids today...

1st world problems

1st world problems

Back then there was no salary cap. It's alot harder to win a SB in today's era than it was back then. Unless you are the Chiefs ofcourse. The fact the Niners have been able to make it to 4 NFC championships and 2 SB's in 4 of the last 5 years is impressive as it is. Other than the Chiefs no other team has come close to having that kind of consistency.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Mar 16, 2024 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Back then there was no salary cap. It's alot harder to win a SB in today's era than it was back then. Unless you are the Chiefs ofcourse. The fact the Niners have been able to make it to 4 NFC championships and 2 SB's in 4 of the last 5 years is impressive as it is. Other than the Chiefs no other team has come close to having that kind of consistency.

Solid point except we had the most talented roster in the entire NFL top to bottom this year. Some may argue otherwise but no other team had 9 probowlers(I think) and 5 first team selections. This team was absolutely stacked with one of the easiest cake walk playoff schedules you can ask for.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 16, 2024 at 4:36 PM ]
lol this loser has no shame.. the lambs lol
Crazy how people actually still give a f**k about this guy
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

As RiceYoung pointed out, we should be grateful the team makes it this far every year. So what we lost the SB. At least they tried !
Stan is slang but in the video is an obsessive guy that didn't get his way so he became angry, extremely negative, and threw a massive temper tantrum because Eminem didnt bow down to his every need just like some here with Jimmy. They're sitting at their desk raged with a pen(keyboard) borderline crazy that Jimmy didnt throw air yards.

Some say Stan was a fan but true fans don't cry, get angry, be obsessively and negative about players for 8 years now. A fan supports the team and players not hate like Gore. Stan was never happy. Stan gets up and wonders "why get even gets out of bed at all" because he's miserable he didn't get his way and waking up at 3 am every morning for 5 years to relieve and vent that anger is a coping mechanism.

I'm sure many of you Stans fully supported Jimmy at first like Stan did Eminem but then you turned on him spouting nothing but anger, insecurities, and negativity. A vast majority of you can't say a positive thing in that anger. "My girlfriends jealous because I talk about you 24/7". Yeah... between 3 guys... 3... Out of thousands upon thousands of posters, they have 10% of the post. Stan is never positive and blames Eminem for everything just like y'all do Jimmy. Just anger...

In the end Eminem/Jimmy were just busy and far from perfect. They had their flaws and unfortunately couldnt meet the addicts insane unrealistic demands.. Instead of being thankful and mature over Eminem/Jimmy, Stan turned hateful and threw temper tantrums. A Stan was never happy... Just like the Stans here. Never happy...never grateful... Just always negative and mean... just like Stan... In the end all that was left was some extreme deep rooted hate for another man.

LOL

No one is celebrating losing a Superbowl though. Not a single poster. Try again.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No one is celebrating losing a Superbowl though. Not a single poster. Try again.

Disagree. You guys are completely content with second place trophies and are making every excuse why it's ok that we lost. Some of us point out that the one single constant in losing is the HC but you guys don't understand what a HC does and all you do is cry about Jimmy like it was his fault, not the guy running the team who has blown big game after big game. It's always Jimmy's fault with you. Anyone who points our blatant and obvious failures from the HC are childishly told to go be a Rams fan instead of actually acknowledge the one constant....

Then they have the audacity to say we hate winning when Gore is waving his 2nd place trophy in our faces telling us we can't be critical of the coach while you Stans have obsessively hated a player in our team for thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of post every day. It's ok for you guys to hate a player but it's not ok for someone to do 100000% less whining about Shanny. The hypocrisy is second to none. Nobody else can whine but you guys every...single... day...for... YEARS. Can't blame the coach but can blame a guy who's not even here.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 17, 2024 at 10:06 AM ]

Hes probably self projecting. I'm sure he was celebrating. His first post after the SB loss was in this thread and bashing Brock. I'm surprised he's still a 49er "fan"

Hes probably self projecting. I'm sure he was celebrating. His first post after the SB loss was in this thread and bashing Brock. I'm surprised he's still a 49er "fan"

That's a flat out lie lol. I have not bashed Brock one Stan.
Share 49ersWebzone