There are 315 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sorry bro's. I'm not going to feed your addiction. I simply pointed out that you guys resemble what a Stan truly is from top to bottom when asked. My explanation was on point, especially the stalker part. Unlike you, I know when to call it quits. We've discussed GoreStans hero Stafford ad nauseam.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Mar 18, 2024 at 9:28 AM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Nevermind that he's on the tail end of his career especially with his rich injury history. A healthy Jimmy has had nothing but success. We won A LOT of games with Jimmy. Hell before you were a fan, Shanny was flat out garbage before Jimmy came and he helped turn this franchise around. Mind you he also got a lot of help. Jimmy was definitely part of it though

Now he's in a good place behind your closet Stan Crush Stafford. He'll get another chance I'm guessing. If for the Rams he can suck it.

Stafford's just been a better, more accomplished QB. No crush involved.

Since you want to obsess over team accomplishments that Jimmy was carried to by the Patriots and 49ers,..how about a 3rd party for added context?

Key takeaways:

1) Jimmy has 2 Rings,...Stafford has 1,...Dan Marino has none,...but Dan Marino is light years better than both of these QBs, career-wise, and it really isint even close. The Patriots carried him to 2 rings,...and the 49ers carried him to the SB. Just watch the games.

2) Marino's numbers are way ahead, even in a different era of football that was heavily run-dominant.

3) Both Stafford and Marino were 1st Rounders, while Jimmy flirted with being a 3rd rounder. So from their collegiate careers, NO ONE has ever thought that Jimmy would compare to the other 2 QBs above. Not before his draft,...not after his draft....not EVER. Only people with this extremely weird, cringeworthy attraction to Jimmy Garoppolo (mostly women?) will say or suggest such.

4) Stafford and Marino were NEVER reserve QBs,...while Jimmy has been a reserve QB for pretty much half of his career. See the red arrow, please.

5) I wont even get into the numbers. Even so,...the numbers aren't everything, but putting the Checkdown King on the same field of either of these guys is just plain laughable. Just look at them. Dude doesn't even have 100 TDs yet.

6) Me telling you the truth about team accomplishments and players like Dan Marino does not make me a Marino stan, homer, or anything else. It's just me objectively telling you the truth.

I hope I've covered all the bases? If you have any objective,...legitimate response,...we're all waiting.

It's weird to see a grown man still have the mentality of a 10 year old when it comes to talking about other players in a positive way. Like 10 year dumbass me that would argue with other 10 year olds when they would say that Young sucks and Favre is better, and I would say Favre sucks, Young is better! When in reality they were both great.
Unlike you, I know when to call it quits. We've discussed GoreStans hero Stafford ad nauseam.

Well it's good you're learning when to call it quits. And there's no Stans. His career (collegiate or pro) is not comparable to Jimmy G.

It's not raising Stafford,...it's lowering Jimmy G to where he truthfully belongs.

Hurts? I know.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
TBPH knowing that Stafford is injury prone, having Jimmy at backup is the best case scenario. He knows the Shanahan system, has played starter role and backup role, and is the best of the backup QB class this offseason.

McVay did his team a favor signing him. It won't change their playoff ceiling though because Jimmy is Jimmy. But I'd take him over jokers like Sam Darnold…
" "
Sorry bro's. I'm not going to feed your addiction. I simply pointed out that you guys resemble what a Stan truly is from top to bottom when asked. My explanation was on point, especially the stalker part. Unlike you, I know when to call it quits. We've discussed GoreStans hero Stafford ad nauseam.

Lol you'll be back tomorrow crying about something 😂
if Tartt could catch, Jimmy would be wearing Stafford's ring
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Jimmy was awful from the jump that day.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

better QBR that Matty S
probably a better rating also if Tartt can catch

That 4th qt was abysmal I wish I could forget it

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

KS10 strikes again
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

KS10 strikes again

🤣
better QBR that Matty S
probably a better rating also if Tartt can catch

😂

Brady's given him two already. He's at peace.
Originally posted by random49er:

Brady's given him two already. He's at peace.

Amen, he's got a lot of stuff done in this league
Amen, he's got a lot of stuff done in this league

Only 1 thing memorable he's really done....but I digress...

Share 49ersWebzone