Compete in our 2024 NFL Pick ‘em contest →

There are 79 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy makes it easy to root against him. First the Raiders (a rival team if you are from the Bay Area), then the Rams, a division rival. I bet his next team is the Cowboys, then perhaps end his career with the Seahawks.

The article says JG explains why he signed with the Rams, " the familiarity was a big one". Code speak for, "The Rams were the only ones dumb enough to sign me".

JG 7-0 so the familiarity is JG handing McVay Ls left and right
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NC49er:
Jimmy makes it easy to root against him. First the Raiders (a rival team if you are from the Bay Area), then the Rams, a division rival. I bet his next team is the Cowboys, then perhaps end his career with the Seahawks.

The article says JG explains why he signed with the Rams, " the familiarity was a big one". Code speak for, "The Rams were the only ones dumb enough to sign me".

He had like two good games against the Rams out the other 6-7 games lol. And played awful against them in the playoff loss. Worst 4th QT I've ever seen from a QB
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Jimmy, or the team? I bet you cant guess which one of the 2 is Jimmy in these team record quotes you guys still love to display...

Exactly lol

3rd stringer Cowboys--Lance gets bumped to 2nd.
Then wearing the Blitz mascot costume for the Seahawks, rallying up the 12th man against the 9ers lol

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
He had like two good games against the Rams out the other 6-7 games lol. And played awful against them in the playoff loss. Worst 4th QT I've ever seen from a QB

Jimmy gets all the credit for the wins and Kyle is completely to blame for the 1 loss. Rinse and repeat.
Originally posted by Montana:

Exactly lol

3rd stringer Cowboys--Lance gets bumped to 2nd.
Then wearing the Blitz mascot costume for the Seahawks, rallying up the 12th man against the 9ers lol

At least Brock does not do annoying Subway commercials..so cringe

I agree and yet, the sammich (even at Subway) is still more valuable.

Neither JG or sammich will play on the field or win you a SB, however, sammich is still useful (can be eaten)
[ Edited by pillageDatazz on Mar 22, 2024 at 1:20 PM ]
i still think he's some kind of stoner and throws interception because he plays on a little bit of weed that he smokes before games.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i still think he's some kind of stoner and throws interception because he plays on a little bit of weed that he smokes before games.

He's frenetic and makes panicked decisions. Maybe he's on meth.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

None of that's his fault. Kyle hired him.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Okay you know what, let's not blame the weed of dope. Michael Irvin played on cocaine, he's never dropped a pass and always had a clean stove top and oven.
If JG went to high school in the 90s...could defo see him with a mullet and being a dumb jock on Saved by the Bell or something lol
If JG went to high school in the 90s...could defo see him with a mullet and being a dumb jock on Saved by the Bell or something lol

Faithful would be his Screech.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Faithful would be his Screech.

Medicinal from those hits he took

#LetJimmySmoke
Share 49ersWebzone