There are 183 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
from homepage, I had the same reaction:

York believes he has come a long way since nearly breaking his wrist while punching a wall in 2018 after learning that then-starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo had suffered a torn ACL early in that season.
Stafford may be on notice with the natural thrower of the football in the building
Facts

Lol
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Stafford may be on notice with the natural thrower of the football in the building

He's a natural thrower of the interception
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Lol

Still taking about the Rams?

My goodness.
Originally posted by EastBay:
He's a natural thrower of the interception

No one throws to the LB quite like Jimmy.

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Lol

Still taking about the Rams?

My goodness.

Obsessed with me 🤣
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Oh we're definitely getting to 10,000 pages now. No way Stafford makes it through an entire season. 2-3 starts from Jimmy will do it.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Oh we're definitely getting to 10,000 pages now. No way Stafford makes it through an entire season. 2-3 starts from Jimmy will do it.

Ya he will get his chance to start most likely. Hopefully it's when we play them.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Ya he will get his chance to start most likely. Hopefully it's when we play them.

We dominate the Rams/McVay. Imagine Jimmy being the key to turning that around. The Webzone would completely meltdown.

We dominate the Rams/McVay. Imagine Jimmy being the key to turning that around. The Webzone would completely meltdown.

I've always felt Jimmy's play style does not match up well against our defense. Specifically, he does not match up well against Fred Warner and his pass defense over the middle where Jimmy lives.
Share 49ersWebzone