There are 177 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Lol with the 3am Stans alone this place will get to 70K in a a few years. I mean 3 of them are responsible for 10% of the Jimmy Stanism. Football is just boring right now.

He Sucks

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Lol with the 3am Stans alone this place will get to 70K in a a few years. I mean 3 of them are responsible for 10% of the Jimmy Stanism. Football is just boring right now.

He Sucks

Lol he has over 1k posts in this thread. He would've been leading if he never got banned.
I remember when Kyle's hand picked guy (Jimmy G) was the webzone's greatest QB of all time. Considered a FQB, the entire PR department was behind him here.

What happened, why did you guys turn on Jimmy G?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I remember when Kyle's hand picked guy (Jimmy G) was the webzone's greatest QB of all time. Considered a FQB, the entire PR department was behind him here.

great question

in related news, they were saying this AM that Robbie G is the coach at JGs high school alma mater
eff the packers duo rides on

He played like Joe Biden communicates in the 4th quarter of playoff games.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

some ppl just don't have what it takes to win
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Glad jimmy finally figured that out by sitting on the bench
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

the power of The Goat. he got the sneak also. Adams paired with Rodgers for years and won complete bleep all. Took L's to Jimmy iirc. Probably sore about it.
the power of The Goat. he got the sneak also. Adams paired with Rodgers for years and won complete bleep all. Took L's to Jimmy iirc. Probably sore about it.

He was sore for other reasons

Didnt watch many Raider games that Jimmy played in (not that there were a lot), but he has always been the master of the hospital ball.
Jimmy G is dogpoop without Kyle scheming short dinky throws for him. So now he's with McVay offense. But that is still something...he still could've beaten the Eagles for us in the NFC CHampionship game that piece of...nevermind
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jul 12, 2024 at 11:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Please elaborate

gotta throw in the worst throw of the season
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

He played like Joe Biden communicates in the 4th quarter of playoff games.

Share 49ersWebzone