There are 264 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I remember when Kyle's hand picked guy (Jimmy G) was the webzone's greatest QB of all time. Considered a FQB, the entire PR department was behind him here.

What happened, why did you guys turn on Jimmy G?

He played like Joe Biden communicates in the 4th quarter of playoff games.

Was the love of the webzone and Kyle every step of the way.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I remember when Kyle's hand picked guy (Jimmy G) was the webzone's greatest QB of all time. Considered a FQB, the entire PR department was behind him here.

What happened, why did you guys turn on Jimmy G?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

gotta throw in the worst throw of the season

He got "Sandersed"
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jul 14, 2024 at 6:56 AM ]
i feel bad for jimmy g because someone told him that kyle was holding him back
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jul 14, 2024 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i feel bad for jimmy g because someone told him that kyle was holding him back

He read his thread on here. Was multiple somoenes.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Bringing back some scary Deebo collision memories
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 24, 2024 at 9:02 PM ]

• Yeti
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Watching "receiver" on Netflix. I have no idea how Shannahan made him look serviceable.
Originally posted by Yeti:

Watching "receiver" on Netflix. I have no idea how Shannahan made him look serviceable.

he was good, if we go back to his NE days, i mean good enough that Shanny and Lynch said let's add him, and make him the highest paid man in the NFL is my understanding.

he was rolling for us maybe at his best, before he even had the grasp of the shanny system, he was just backyard slinging it, midseason acquisition.
by the time he got to vegas, he had like 14 different injuries, some season ending. his foot still in the boot and no offseason with vegas. so he was a shell of his former self.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jul 25, 2024 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Yeti:

he was good, if we go back to his NE days, i mean good enough that Shanny and Lynch said let's add him, and make him the highest paid man in the NFL is my understanding.

he was rolling for us maybe at his best, before he even had the grasp of the shanny system, he was just backyard slinging it, midseason acquisition.
by the time he got to vegas, he had like 14 different injuries, some season ending. his foot still in the boot and no offseason with vegas. so he was a shell of his former self.
He's better than most and def better than Hoyer/Beathard. While he was rolling.. he was also throwing INTs at the same time. so it wasn't all great, but better than it was before him.

as for the signing.. it was for potential and hope, as 6 games in a normal world is not enough time to sign someone for that much, We were in a jam and gambled on how we felt at the end of the season and what could the future be.

The only issue that i've learned is that jimmy never thought or put in effort to get better. never stayed after practice, never met up with teammates in the offseason.. shoot never even talked to them. He thought he didn't need to.. and in the end, it's what brought him to where he is now. washed up and on the bench.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He's better than most and def better than Hoyer/Beathard. While he was rolling.. he was also throwing INTs at the same time. so it wasn't all great, but better than it was before him.

as for the signing.. it was for potential and hope, as 6 games in a normal world is not enough time to sign someone for that much, We were in a jam and gambled on how we felt at the end of the season and what could the future be.

The only issue that i've learned is that jimmy never thought or put in effort to get better. never stayed after practice, never met up with teammates in the offseason.. shoot never even talked to them. He thought he didn't need to.. and in the end, it's what brought him to where he is now. washed up and on the bench.

what brought him to where he is now, is he holds the football, even with dolphins on his back
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

what brought him to where he is now, is he holds the football, even with dolphins on his back
he wouldn't want anything else
Share 49ersWebzone