There are 249 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Oh, that was the issue. Shanny didn't allow Jimmy to be himself..

Ya, a backup

I'd love it if he ends up being their starter. lol would be glorious.
Was he himself on the bench yesterday?

Do you even know our coach at all. He isn't the most flexible guy. He wants you to do exactly how he draws it up.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Do you even know our coach at all. He isn't the most flexible guy. He wants you to do exactly how he draws it up.

Well I am sure Kyle doesn't tell Jimmy to stare down his receiver and throw it into triple coverage getting his players killed. I would love to know what "Being himself" is to Jimmy G. Need clarification.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Well I am sure Kyle doesn't tell Jimmy to stare down his receiver and throw it into triple coverage getting his players killed. I would love to know what "Being himself" is to Jimmy G. Need clarification.

MrATT incoming to explain
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

as I entered jimmy's statement into my translation machine.. i received this translation

"I no longer need to hide as Jimmy G, I can be Jimmy Fabulous!"
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

as I entered jimmy's statement into my translation machine.. i received this translation

"I no longer need to hide as Jimmy G, I can be Jimmy Fabulous!"

and there it is

No, not at all.
Uh, you mean like every offensive coach ever?
What is that Jimbo? Shanny wouldn't allow you to be a nimrod? Sorry ass Rams playin' the victim 🎻. True self was meant to be just a backup I guess lol. Next, he will be a cheerleader for the Seahawks, cause they understand him and made connection with his inner child. Lol
Originally posted by Montana:
What is that Jimbo? Shanny wouldn't allow you to be a nimrod? Sorry ass Rams playin' the victim 🎻. True self was meant to be just a backup I guess lol. Next, he will be a cheerleader for the Seahawks, cause they understand him and made connection with his inner child. Lol

that would be the worst thing to happen since Rice to SEA

Nobody cares what this has been has to say, he just trying to stay relevant by stirring the pot

Ya maybe for you. Nobody else has posters on his wall of Jimmy like you do or compares him to Rice. So no1 else will give a f**k.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Ya maybe for you. Nobody else has posters on his wall of Jimmy like you do or compares him to Rice. So no1 else will give a f**k.

stick to the politics thread

No, not at all.
Uh, you mean like every offensive coach ever?

idk if Jcool watches games, but Purdy isn't just a system QB. he improvises a lot and makes big plays when needed outside of the play structure. he probably thinks Kyle curses out Kyle after a broken sack, scramble and makes a big time throw
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

stick to the politics thread

i can do both, been doing it for nearly 20 years, and i don't have 95% of the posters mock me either. you've become quite on the meme in 24.7 thread as well, congrats
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Aug 12, 2024 at 9:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone