There are 279 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
[ Edited by Strwy2Hevn on Aug 23, 2024 at 7:57 PM ]
if jimmy g didn't have flaws and limitations and mental blocks and weak arm strength and bad footwork and actually worked at it he'd be pretty solid
[ Edited by picklejuice on Aug 30, 2024 at 11:22 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by picklejuice:
if jimmy g didn't have flaws and limitations and mental blocks and weak arm strength and bad footwork and actually worked at it he'd be pretty solid

Kyle loved those kinds of QBs at one time (the Kirk Cousins model) since Purdy, he's gone to the Patrick model now (Dobbs and Mordecai).
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Kyle loved those kinds of QBs at one time (the Kirk Cousins model) since Purdy, he's gone to the Patrick model now (Dobbs and Mordecai).

In the modern day NFL I think you have to be able to move around a little. All rule changes for the past 20 - 25 years favor the offense. A QB who can buy time and continue to look down the field is so valuable now. Also can scramble for a 1st down. Just the way the game shifted that's better now. Purdy is mostly a pocket guy but does bring out the mobility in the playoffs.
damn 2 super bowl losses and this still aint at 10k yet...
Welcome to Miami
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Welcome to Miami
Doubt it, Padd Statford is half way out himself
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 13, 2024 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Welcome to Miami

They would steal Dobbs first.
He definitely going to smash Stafford's wife before leaving anywhere else...
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Woolick and Faithful:

[ Edited by random49er on Sep 19, 2024 at 6:47 PM ]

Woo probably hates himself that he's actually in a agreement with faithfool about something.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Woo probably hates himself that he's actually in a agreement with faithfool about something.

How excited are you to see Jimmy in a Rams outfit? I remember how you always rooted against the 49ers yet loved Matt Stafford in a Rams jersey.

Could you imagine Jimmy playing like Brock did last Sunday and how much crying you would do but you hypocritically don't say a word about Brock? Now Brock will be fine, I'm not worried one bit but personally, we just know your double standards and hypocrisy. It's never been about football with you.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Sep 20, 2024 at 10:50 AM ]
hard to believe he's now part of the Ramily
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

How excited are you to see Jimmy in a Rams outfit? I remember how you always rooted against the 49ers yet loved Matt Stafford in a Rams jersey.

Could you imagine Jimmy playing like Brock did last Sunday and how much crying you would do but you hypocritically don't say a word about Brock? Now Brock will be fine, I'm not worried one bit but personally, we just know your double standards and hypocrisy. It's never been about football with you.

These are the kind of posts that have left me scratching my head for years on this site. Brock didnt play well this past weekend. But there isnt any hypocrisy. When a player who has had the success that he has plays like this, it makes sense to not harp on it. When a player like Jimmy puts up game after game after game like this, then yeah it makes sense to talk about it. Outliers versus the norm. That's why reactions are different.

There arent double standards or hypocrisy. Its just common sense.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

Lol you're so dumb
Share 49ersWebzone