There are 174 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Stafford is a good QB and better than Jimmy

dur dur dur you hate the niners and are a Rams fan dur dur.

What a simple brain you have
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
These are the kind of posts that have left me scratching my head for years on this site. Brock didnt play well this past weekend. But there isnt any hypocrisy. When a player who has had the success that he has plays like this, it makes sense to not harp on it. When a player like Jimmy puts up game after game after game like this, then yeah it makes sense to talk about it. Outliers versus the norm. That's why reactions are different.

There arent double standards or hypocrisy. Its just common sense.

Yup. Brock looks like that twice a year tops. Not half the damn season.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Woo probably hates himself that he's actually in a agreement with faithfool about something.

How excited are you to see Jimmy in a Rams outfit? I remember how you always rooted against the 49ers yet loved Matt Stafford in a Rams jersey.

Could you imagine Jimmy playing like Brock did last Sunday and how much crying you would do but you hypocritically don't say a word about Brock? Now Brock will be fine, I'm not worried one bit but personally, we just know your double standards and hypocrisy. It's never been about football with you.

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Woo probably hates himself that he's actually in a agreement with faithfool about something.

How excited are you to see Jimmy in a Rams outfit? I remember how you always rooted against the 49ers yet loved Matt Stafford in a Rams jersey.

Could you imagine Jimmy playing like Brock did last Sunday and how much crying you would do but you hypocritically don't say a word about Brock? Now Brock will be fine, I'm not worried one bit but personally, we just know your double standards and hypocrisy. It's never been about football with you.

This should've been my response as well
Share 49ersWebzone