There are 252 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Lol so he walks away from the colts when they had Luck, a top 6 pick and were flushed with cap space to eventually go to Philly and the mess they have there now.

Well yeah he's desperate now. New England no longer looks like an amazing place to stick around so I think he's at the point of taking whatever he can get. Talk about overplaying your hand.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lol so he walks away from the colts when they had Luck, a top 6 pick and were flushed with cap space to eventually go to Philly and the mess they have there now.

Well yeah he's desperate now. New England no longer looks like an amazing place to stick around so I think he's at the point of taking whatever he can get. Talk about overplaying your hand.

Doesn't take from the hilarity in an ironic point of view. at Mcdaniels.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 18, 2021 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
why the hell aren't the Texans after him? Makes no sense...

Texans
Make sense

Pick one.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
why the hell aren't the Texans after him? Makes no sense...

Texans
Make sense

Pick one.

Casserio isn't a fool though. Even if the owner is one.
Casserio isn't a fool though. Even if the owner is one.

The owner writes Caserio's paychecks. As long as Cal continues his bizarre bromance with Easterby, that organization will continue to be a mess.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Baalke doing work.

So...Frank Gore to Seattle?

Jamaal Adams probably threw his phone across the room
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 18, 2021 at 2:40 PM ]
So is easterby the Texans version of what we thought paraag was when we didn't like him? Literally the first time I heard of him when he was mentioned by Andre.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
So is easterby the Texans version of what we thought paraag was when we didn't like him? Literally the first time I heard of him when he was mentioned by Andre.

Easterby is even worse...religion is a variable with him.

Not sure if he is still doing it but at one point he was as a team chaplain

John Carroll has coaches and execs all over the NFL. Staley, Josh McDaniel, Nick Caserio, Greg Roman, Chris Shula(and of course Don). Numerous young assistants and scouts that will be moving up into serious positions of authority in the coming years.
Share 49ersWebzone