There are 698 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
wait give me a second...nope need some more

Ok Phoenix, you gotta admit, you'd hire Eric Bieniemy over this guy right??
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Texans hired who? Lol

A 65 year old WR's coach that hasn't been an offensive coordinator at any level since 1990. This makes the 49ers hiring Jimmy Raye as OC look positively inspired by comparison.

Dude was passing game coordinator for the 32nd ranked passing offense in the NFL.

He was WR's coach for the Chiefs the season where none of their WR's scored a touchdown.

Meanwhile Ravens fans are celebrating that he is gone.

Well.... somehow they made hue Jackson's era of the browns look competent.

This might be the least qualified hire I've witnessed, and we hired tomsula.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
wait give me a second...nope need some more

Ok Phoenix, you gotta admit, you'd hire Eric Bieniemy over this guy right??

It's times like these that makes me extra grateful that we have Shanny as HC
LOL at the Ravens now getting two 3rd round picks for a coach that their own fanbase didn't even want to stick around.
I wonder how Watson feels about that hire...
Originally posted by Overkill:

This
Originally posted by Overkill:

As an aside, McClain reporting that Culley will keep Tim Kelly on as the OC. And his choice for DC is likely to be Lovie Smith.
Originally posted by evil:

As an aside, McClain reporting that Culley will keep Tim Kelly on as the OC. And his choice for DC is likely to be Lovie Smith.

Oh yeah, this is going full Tomsula fast. Lovie hasn't been a DC for nearly 20 years and is coming off 17-39 as HC at Illinois.
Texans making the Eagles FO look first class.

Old and no head coaching experience. What a perfect higher. At least it isn't the 49ers do this. Long time Eagles coach before they won the Super Bowl. KC wide receivers coach before they got awesome, Bills QB coach before Josh Allen got awesome, Ravens wide receiver coach; which is the weakest position of their offense. I expect the Ravens passing game to improve greatly soon based on Culley's trend line. I expect Houston to be picking top 10 for the foreseeable future.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by evil:

Oh yeah, this is going full Tomsula fast. Lovie hasn't been a DC for nearly 20 years and is coming off 17-39 as HC at Illinois.

Lmao. This is terrible. And i thought Cowboys with McCarthy and Nolan was bad.
This was a Jim Tomsula kind of hire for real. The Ravens are winning big time by getting 2 third round picks for this dude.
Watson is definitely leaving.
Feels like an attempt to bring Watson back to the table, get some PR, deflect from the fact EB never was really in the running, but with no thought to actually winning games.
I was very dissapointed when we hired Tomsula and now I can´t even think what the Texans fans think about this because this s**tshow is way way worse.
Share 49ersWebzone