49ers list Charvarius Ward among 7 inactives vs. Seahawks →

There are 272 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
https://twitter.com/adamlefkoe/status/1355234085870956553?s=21

Some priceless new head coach pressers this season.

Wow these are fun. I love it when dysfunctional FOs hire potential disasters. Makes pressers so much fun. So far the most impressive ones to me where Staley and saleh. Those guys sound like they belong.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Wow these are fun. I love it when dysfunctional FOs hire potential disasters. Makes pressers so much fun. So far the most impressive ones to me where Staley and saleh. Those guys sound like they belong.

Tomsula and Baalke for the win.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Tomsula and Baalke for the win.

That was a fun ass presser in hindsight. But at the time God what I was sure we wouldn't be a good team for at least 10 years. But i guess it worked out in the end. I mean we all wanted gase and im sure we're all glad it didn't happen. I know Kyle was interviewed during that time but im glad he came in with the current regime as opposed to baalkes raspy ass
Feel like we'll be hearing about Carson Wentz getting traded to the Colts sometime this offseason.

Albert Breer of SI.com reports that Press Taylor is expected to join Frank Reich's staff in Indianapolis. Reich and Taylor worked together when Reich was the Eagles offensive coordinator under Doug Pederson.

Taylor was the quarterbacks coach for the Eagles the last three years and he also had the title of passing game coordinator for the 2020 season.

Owner and team president both ghosting the press conference announcing the hiring of a new HC.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Owner and team president both ghosting the press conference announcing the hiring of a new HC.

Damn. The nfl should consider forcing him to sell the team. They have the power to do that right? I mean wow I am no Texans fan but I feel for their fans bad.

Please tell me Detroit plays Philly this year. I need to see those pressers.
A big name.... But i think he is done is a coach.

Originally posted by Jcool:
A big name.... But i think he is done is a coach.

Shouldn't have been fired for Dirk Koetter . I felt the move to Illinois was a bad move. Nothing about Lovie screamed college HC. I don't see this working unless he has a lot of talent to work with. Hasn't called a defensive play since what, 2004?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by martysofresh:

They do.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Shouldn't have been fired for Dirk Koetter . I felt the move to Illinois was a bad move. Nothing about Lovie screamed college HC. I don't see this working unless he has a lot of talent to work with. Hasn't called a defensive play since what, 2004?

I hope he has evolved and is not running the outdated Tampa 2.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Lulz

Too bad they couldn't be in the room together verbally battling it out
I do think Sirianni will be a good coach though. He just seemed very uncomfortable and awkward.
Originally posted by LVJay:

Lulz

Too bad they couldn't be in the room together verbally battling it out

I HATE too much talking... this reminds me of Aldrunk Smith when he said that " IF I'M ON TOP OF MY GAME, NO OT CAN STOP ME" ..

dummmmmbbbbbbbb !!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I do think Sirianni will be a good coach though. He just seemed very uncomfortable and awkward.

Philly gonna eat him alive.
Share 49ersWebzone