There are 228 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:

Wow! Figured he would be but in the middle of the season is surprising
Better record than shanny with like 7 different qbs. Lol.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Should we get you a Frank Reich jersey?

I got $5 on it.

I actually really like frank Reich as a coach. I just don't understand the move for Matt Ryan should javelin traded for Jimmy. They'd probably have a winning record. I thought it was a perfect fit.

That was his downfall. His inability to find consistency at the qb position.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Nov 7, 2022 at 9:41 AM ]

I actually really like frank Reich as a coach. I just don't understand the move for Matt Ryan should javelin traded for Jimmy. They'd probably have a winning record. I thought it was a perfect fit.

That was his downfall. His inability to find consistency at the qb position.

Wentz didn't help either prior. I thought he was a decent coach though. I don't see him being out for long. I think this just signals their rebuild and throwing in the towel for this year. Not sure how the Ryan$$ hurts them in future years.

thats a fact
This sounds like a plot for bad sports movie starring Adam Sandler but I just heard that the Colts are replacing Frank Reich with their broadcaster, Jeff Saturday. If this is true I think Irsay needs his head examined. I don't think he's ever been a coach before.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
This sounds like a plot for bad sports movie starring Adam Sandler but I just heard that the Colts are replacing Frank Reich with their broadcaster, Jeff Saturday. If this is true I think Irsay needs his head examined. I don't think he's ever been a coach before.

what does jeff saturday know about coaching

Embarassing team performance. Embarassing QB eval. Remember he was the link that got Wentz to Indy and it didn't work. Betting he lobbied for Matt Ryan as well, which also didn't work out. Now they have no QB and no hope on offense. That performance vs NE was pathetic. Like watching a preseason team playing their backups on offense vs a real NFL squad.

He's never been a coach at any level. This is embarrassing.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Good way to tank without asking your coach to tank.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Good way to tank without asking your coach to tank.

This choice is more out there than Tomsula. At least Jim was already on staff, but I see it in much the same way. If the Colts are smart they won't double down on him after the season. I wonder if this job would have pull for DeMeco? They have a lot of pieces needed to complete, with QB being the biggest variable. Plus he would be able to reunite with DeFo.
Share 49ersWebzone