There are 267 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by rockzz:

imagine if they beat McDaniels' Raiders

I could see them winning cuz often a huge shake up like this is a slap in the face of all the guys they will probably come out play hard for their new HC.. they will then proceed to lose out.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

imagine if they beat McDaniels' Raiders

I could see them winning cuz often a huge shake up like this is a slap in the face of all the guys they will probably come out play hard for their new HC.. they will then proceed to lose out.

If Colts win, you fire McDaniels.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

And hire Tim Brown
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

And hire Tim Brown

Lmao. We should keep this going. Raiders play Broncos after the Colts. If the Raiders beat the Broncos, you fire Hackett and hire Terrell Davis.
Any chance Lefleur gets canned in GB and reunites with his guy KS next year
Originally posted by Whosgotitbetter:

Probably not after 1 year. Plus when teams are bringing in Centers who played with Peyton Manning to be coaches I don't think LeFleur would have issues finding another HC gig.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Probably not after 1 year. Plus when teams are bringing in Centers who played with Peyton Manning to be coaches I don't think LeFleur would have issues finding another HC gig.

Especially after three straight 13 win seasons.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Not a fan of Jeff Saturday haha. He's 1-0

I would like Lefleur here as our OC. Sign me up!

just a matter of time imo

I mean they took away the play call duties and remember they hired that 'special assistant' to make the 4th down/gameday decisions. At this point it's like scene from Office Space with Hackett..

He wasn't calling plays in Green Bay, now he's not calling plays in Denver. Makes sense.
So was Kingsberry fired before the Tards plane landed in Phoenix?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He wasn't calling plays in Green Bay, now he's not calling plays in Denver. Makes sense.

Better make sure we keep a hold of Kyle lest we complete the seventh seal of hell and unleash the era of Bronco domination.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Better make sure we keep a hold of Kyle lest we complete the seventh seal of hell and unleash the era of Bronco domination.

100%

I would lose my s**t if this happened. Not pretending dude is without flaws in any way, shape, or form, but the flaws can be fixed.

He'll be winning a Super Bowl, or two, somewhere, so it SAF better be here with the 49ers.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Still can't believe they chose to roll with Vance Joseph over Kyle.
Share 49ersWebzone