There are 241 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ya'll hear Arizona fired some assistant due to a 'mystery incident'? I wonder what went down. He went to Mex City.. something happened.. and he was fired and sent home before the game is my understanding..
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Ya'll hear Arizona fired some assistant due to a 'mystery incident'? I wonder what went down. He went to Mex City.. something happened.. and he was fired and sent home before the game is my understanding..

he prolly went to a brothel
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

THIS
Originally posted by glorydayz:

THIS

who didn't, pretty sure Jimmy G was there too

He was apparently groping women and they did not appreciate it. Guess the Browns have found their next OL coach.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

THIS

Jimmy, simply doesn't go to brothels, the brothels go to jimmy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

THIS

I really doubt Jimmy has to pay for sex. Lol
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:

THIS

Every guy in some way has to pay for sex lol

THIS

A madam would say you pay for discretion and for them to leave. Otherwise every dude pays for sex in some fashion
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Nov 23, 2022 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:

THIS

A madam would say you pay for discretion and for them to leave. Otherwise every dude pays for sex in some fashion
Exactly, it's a service or you get scandals trying to be cheap

Payton+Herbert would be pretty filthy. At least offensively the Chargers would be a nightmare.

Originally posted by rockzz:

just a matter of time imo

I mean they took away the play call duties and remember they hired that 'special assistant' to make the 4th down/gameday decisions. At this point it's like scene from Office Space with Hackett..

He throws the red challenge flag :).
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Payton+Herbert would be pretty filthy. At least offensively the Chargers would be a nightmare.

Payton still has two years on his saints contract the last time I checked. I would just give pucker face up for nothing
Originally posted by fropwns:
Better make sure we keep a hold of Kyle lest we complete the seventh seal of hell and unleash the era of Bronco domination.

Still can't believe they chose to roll with Vance Joseph over Kyle.

Lucky for us, because when the Broncos job opened, I thought it was a no brainer and we'd be looking for the next Chip Kelly.

Throwing the game sealing pick in back to back losses is where the idea is coming from. Just saying lol...
Share 49ersWebzone