There are 231 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Better make sure we keep a hold of Kyle lest we complete the seventh seal of hell and unleash the era of Bronco domination.

Still can't believe they chose to roll with Vance Joseph over Kyle.

Lucky for us, because when the Broncos job opened, I thought it was a no brainer and we'd be looking for the next Chip Kelly.

I thought that PJ Fleck was the 2nd choice
Originally posted by fropwns:
Better make sure we keep a hold of Kyle lest we complete the seventh seal of hell and unleash the era of Bronco domination.

Still can't believe they chose to roll with Vance Joseph over Kyle.

Let's be honest Vance never had a real chance. His Qb's were Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Kevin Hogan and Case Keenum...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Payton+Herbert would be pretty filthy. At least offensively the Chargers would be a nightmare.

I would absolutely love to see this happen.
I think after we bounce Dallas from the playoffs Jerry will fire Mccarthey and bring in Payton. Thats my prediction and i'm sticking with it.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I think after we bounce Dallas from the playoffs Jerry will fire Mccarthey and bring in Payton. Thats my prediction and i'm sticking with it.

Only small issue for Jerry is a team like the LAC potentially offering up their job to SP first.
Lil stunned Hackett survived going to a zombie Carolina team that fired their HC long ago and getting his tail whupped
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Let's be honest Vance never had a real chance. His Qb's were Osweiler, Paxton Lynch, Kevin Hogan and Case Keenum...

Kyle's QBs were who exactly when he showed up with the 49ers?

Had Kyle gone to Denver, Belichick would have never traded Garoppolo there and Cousins would have signed with Denver in the offseason.
Originally posted by evil:
Only small issue for Jerry is a team like the LAC potentially offering up their job to SP first.

I'd rather go to the Chargers and get Herbert for a decade + a passive ownership over ending up in Jerryworld and having to deal with his crazy, intrusive ass.

Had Kyle gone to Denver, Belichick would have never traded Garoppolo there and Cousins would have signed with Denver in the offseason.

right, but Kyle's GM actually was bold and made a move for a QB, while Elway on the other hand is a clown who has no clue what he id doing at the position.

Hoyer. And we sucked big time.

that AJ Brown trade
Originally posted by rockzz:

that AJ Brown trade

The AJ Brown trade and you can see this iteration if the Titans has likely peaked.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

that AJ Brown trade

The AJ Brown trade and you can see this iteration if the Titans has likely peaked.

Not sure why they did this now and not at end of season. They currently are still top of their division lol and I think this GM was like their 2nd most winning GM they've had. Seems more of a distraction at this point.

that AJ Brown trade

Never seen a GM fired because a former WR had a big game.
Originally posted by Jcool:

that AJ Brown trade

Never seen a GM fired because a former WR had a big game.

I say we add him to our room.
Share 49ersWebzone