There are 211 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Geezus no wonder they'll never amount to anything. People mock the Browns and Lions for being perennial losers but are either of them really worse than the Cardinals?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Geezus no wonder they'll never amount to anything. People mock the Browns and Lions for being perennial losers but are either of them really worse than the Cardinals?

Cardinals are an objectively worse franchise than the Lions and Browns. For starters, both the Lions and Browns have twice the NFL Championships (4 each) than the Cardinals (2) - and one of those Cardinals championships is very controversial. All but one of those Lions and Browns championships came after the Cardinals' most recent championship, too. Second, Lions and Browns have far more memorable players in their histories than the Cardinals do. The only reasons the Cardinals aren't thought of in the same negative way as the Lions or Browns are, first, the 0-16 seasons of the Lions and Browns, and second, the lone Super Bowl appearance when Warner was their QB. But is a franchise really better than others if its sole claim to superiority is one championship loss?
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 8, 2023 at 12:41 AM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by Jcool:

I'm sure it'll turn out well what could possibly go wrong

So the second major move of the Denver ownership group is to kill off the Broncos fan base for the next 5 or so years.
Given that the HC is the most important position on a team, I would say it's okay to give away a pick.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

I'm sure it'll turn out well what could possibly go wrong

So the second major move of the Denver ownership group is to kill off the Broncos fan base for the next 5 or so years.
Given that the HC is the most important position on a team, I would say it's okay to give away a pick.

I wouldn't do it for Payton, not a 1st when you are already lacking firsts. I think they likely have one from the Bradley Chubb trade however, but trading away a pick for Payton means from their perspective, Hackett was the problem and the source of Russell Wilson's problems.
Dam Lovie fired already
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Texans - the new Washington Commanders.

That's one helluva s**t show there.

Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam Lovie fired already

thing about Lovie and the prior coach those rosters aren't built to win what do you expect why one and done those guys?
Black Monday...

So who has vacancies?

Colts
Panthers
Texans

Possible:
Saints
Rams
Cardinals

Stay far away Demeco
Share 49ersWebzone