There are 198 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by rockzz:

Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam Lovie fired already

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
thing about Lovie and the prior coach those rosters aren't built to win what do you expect why one and done those guys?

Lovie Smith deserves better. Of course, this was the Texans' plan all along and is not surprising given the clown show that their organization is.

I feel like there are head coaches who are not as good as Lovie yet are getting more time/opportunity to show they are anything.

Even when you are a great head coach, I think Lovie Smith is at least good, a lot of things have to go right to win in this league.

It just lends credence to the idea that half the guys do not get a fair shot based solely on their appearance.
No way should DR even take an interview with Texans. From the former owners calling his players slaves to the way they have treated their last 2 coaches. How does the GM still have a job?
[ Edited by lamontb on Jan 9, 2023 at 7:42 AM ]
No way should DR even take an interview with Texans. From the former owners calling his players slaves to the way they have treated their last 2 coaches. How does the GM still have a job?

He should be stingy on the jobs he choses. If nothing looks like a good fit this year, I'm sure the jobs will be waiting next year and maybe a better situation will pop its head.
Kingsbury fired
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Kingsbury fired

A little surprised but not much. I think he lost the team this season. Kyler didn't help though.

There were people that said he's better than Shanahan. Lol
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 9, 2023 at 9:06 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Kingsbury fired

A little surprised but not much. I think he lost the team this season. Kyler didn't help though.

Wonder if the Kyler experiment is over…
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 9, 2023 at 9:06 AM ]
Kingsbury fired

And GM is out.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Kingsbury fired

Just signed a huge new deal, dead money would probably be too crazy!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You've said that firing the GM might be the worst thing for us if they get a competent GM in there and I believe your right.

Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Kingsbury fired

Just signed a huge new deal, dead money would probably be too crazy!

exactly and if you dont think Kyler is the guy why take the job?
Finally got rid of the Dingleberry. I wonder if the Cards would have interest in Ryans? Then he could hire Kingsbury ar the OC
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by rockzz:

Dam Lovie fired already

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
thing about Lovie and the prior coach those rosters aren't built to win what do you expect why one and done those guys?

Lovie Smith deserves better. Of course, this was the Texans' plan all along and is not surprising given the clown show that their organization is.

I feel like there are head coaches who are not as good as Lovie yet are getting more time/opportunity to show they are anything.

Even when you are a great head coach, I think Lovie Smith is at least good, a lot of things have to go right to win in this league.

It just lends credence to the idea that half the guys do not get a fair shot based solely on their appearance.

I don't buy the race thing. Why would they even hire him if it was about race? I think its just incompetence from the GM.

Not shocked with the Kliff firing. His boy Kyler didnt help him at all and now they are stuck with him.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You've said that firing the GM might be the worst thing for us if they get a competent GM in there and I believe your right.

So they arent going to keep using 1st round picks on off ball linebackers. f**k
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Oh it sucks. Keim was reliably mediocre after replacing another reliably mediocre guy in Graves. There's a chance they might end up hiring someone actually competent now. I still expect them to stay in house with someone like Adrian Wilson.

Share 49ersWebzone