There are 208 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If I was Denver, Houston or Arizona, I'd be looking at Peyton, Harbaugh and maybe McVay before I would hire any current assistant. That doesn't mean any of them would take those jobs but I'd prefer experience to any coordinator. A lot of really good coordinators have failed as a HC at least in their first try. Big difference between HC and coordinator. OCs tend to do a little better than DCs although there are exceptions.

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Yes. There's talk that he may walk away from the rams. He probavbly wouldn't want another coaching job right awy but sometimes money talks. I heard Denver may affer $20 million per year.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
If I was Denver, Houston or Arizona, I'd be looking at Peyton, Harbaugh and maybe McVay before I would hire any current assistant. That doesn't mean any of them would take those jobs but I'd prefer experience to any coordinator. A lot of really good coordinators have failed as a HC at least in their first try. Big difference between HC and coordinator. OCs tend to do a little better than DCs although there are exceptions.

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Word is he is burned out I think the reality is he's staring at a FQB with spinal issues and no first round pick this year and none drafted over the past many years and he knows he's holding the bag on a team with the window shut.

I thought the reports was he wanted to just go into TV. Like if I was him I would 100% be looking into trying to spend more time at home with his wife.

Maybe he'll be the first play by play sideline coach.

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Yes. There's talk that he may walk away from the rams. He probavbly wouldn't want another coaching job right awy but sometimes money talks. I heard Denver may affer $20 million per year.

Oh yeah WalMart Broncos have the cash to make a very compelling offer

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Oh yeah WalMart Broncos have the cash to make a very compelling offer

Will they make the coach wear those blue aprons?

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Amazon TV offered him 5 yr / $100 M
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Let the raid of our coaching staff and front office begin.

This is how we win. Compensatory picks.

only for Ran Carthon. not for Adam Peters.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

There's a certain former NFL head coach now coaching in Germany that would definitely be available.

oh nice, NFL Europe 2.0...Frankfurt galaxy back then was nice!

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

Word is he is burned out I think the reality is he's staring at a FQB with spinal issues and no first round pick this year and none drafted over the past many years and he knows he's holding the bag on a team with the window shut.

I thought the reports was he wanted to just go into TV. Like if I was him I would 100% be looking into trying to spend more time at home with his wife.

lol what?

yikes

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Let the raid of our coaching staff and front office begin.

This is how we win. Compensatory picks.

only for Ran Carthon. not for Adam Peters.

What if he Identifies the same as Ran before he takes the job, do we get picks?
Originally posted by Jcool:
yikes

Damn Cardinals going to have to interview mulitple xbox lobbies.

McVay? Like Sean McVay?

My understanding is that he is just getting burnt out and is newly married. The coaching life isn't really good for a family, you're never around and when you are - you're not there mentally.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

So dumb
Share 49ersWebzone