There are 203 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
sorry, 5.5 seasons. he inherited a team and traded to get his SB. He won't be able to build a team.. And that market needs to on the verge of winning a SB cause he will cost draft picks to get him and he will set your team back with trading for other players with any draft capital they have

maybe he can follow the harbaugh route

Good thing he was the HC and not he GM. He accomplished what every team and fanbase want, win a SB. He can go away for 6 or 7 years and as soon as he comes back, he'll be a hot coaching candidate for someone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
sorry, 5.5 seasons. he inherited a team and traded to get his SB. He won't be able to build a team.. And that market needs to on the verge of winning a SB cause he will cost draft picks to get him and he will set your team back with trading for other players with any draft capital they have

maybe he can follow the harbaugh route

Good thing he was the HC and not he GM. He accomplished what every team and fanbase want, win a SB. He can go away for 6 or 7 years and as soon as he comes back, he'll be a hot coaching candidate for someone.

Technically then he could recoup some of those draft picks to the rams if he went else where.
Would Lovie be a good candidate to replace Ryans as DC or is he likely to go back to being a college HC?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:
He gone

I hope Kyle can find a spot on the coaching staff for Zac Robinson.

Pluck Raheem Morris as well.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Would Lovie be a good candidate to replace Ryans as DC or is he likely to go back to being a college HC?

Lovie waa never a college HC in my opinion. As for running the D, I prefer someone from within, and/or younger, new ideas, etc.

Lovie hasn't been a good coach in probably almost 10 years. He checked out at the end of his run at Illinois and looked done in Houston. I think his best bet is to retire.
Lovie has no fire, the game has passed him by. He's a top minority candidate and will get something.
Looks like Salah let Mike LaFleur go as the Jets OC

Over under he'll end up back here or in Green Bay with Matt?
Originally posted by linkboy:

Wow he fired his best friends little brother.

The Athletic's Zack Rosenblatt reports the Jets are "deliberating" whether to bring back offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur.

Reports of LaFleur's firing surfaced Wednesday morning but were quickly knocked down by Jets beat writers. That doesn't mean LaFleur is locked in to return as the team's coordinator in 2023. Without a viable quarterback, the otherwise-talented New York offense was hideously ineffective for most of the 2022 season, posting the league's third lowest EPA per play (only the Colts and Texans were worse). LaFleur's creative play designs would probably work better with a major QB upgrade in 2023

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Wow he fired his best friends little brother.

If it does happen, I bet it's coming from above Saleh.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Lovie waa never a college HC in my opinion. As for running the D, I prefer someone from within, and/or younger, new ideas, etc.

I thought there's a big possibility we get Vic Fangio back.

Originally posted by battletowin:

The Athletic's Zack Rosenblatt reports the Jets are "deliberating" whether to bring back offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur.

Reports of LaFleur's firing surfaced Wednesday morning but were quickly knocked down by Jets beat writers. That doesn't mean LaFleur is locked in to return as the team's coordinator in 2023. Without a viable quarterback, the otherwise-talented New York offense was hideously ineffective for most of the 2022 season, posting the league's third lowest EPA per play (only the Colts and Texans were worse). LaFleur's creative play designs would probably work better with a major QB upgrade in 2023

Without the right QB an Shanahan offense can look pretty bad.
Share 49ersWebzone