Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Risky

Doing what Ryans did.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Risky

Doing what Ryans did.

yup, and they looked good ending the year. If he can keep the same production or even better next year he'll be highly coveted by even more teams and could get a way better deal.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Risky

Doing what Ryans did.

Smart. Too many coordinators move too quick and the NFL does itself no favors with how fast they go through coaches.
The Advocate's Jeff Duncan reports Sean Payton is believed to be seeking $20-$25 million per season in contract negotiations.
Originally posted by battletowin:
The Advocate's Jeff Duncan reports Sean Payton is believed to be seeking $20-$25 million per season in contract negotiations.

Is he bringing a prime Drew Brees with him?
A year ago, the Jaguars were reportedly on the verge of hiring Byron Leftwich as their next HC, however things hit a snag when Leftwich demanded that Jacksonville fire Trent Baalke and instead hire Adrian Wilson of Arizona to be GM. Jacksonville declined, opted to go with Doug Pederson as their HC, retained Baalke and now a year later, the Jaguars are in the divisional round of the playoffs and Leftwich just got fired as OC of Tampa.

Life comes at you fast.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
A year ago, the Jaguars were reportedly on the verge of hiring Byron Leftwich as their next HC, however things hit a snag when Leftwich demanded that Jacksonville fire Trent Baalke and instead hire Adrian Wilson of Arizona to be GM. Jacksonville declined, opted to go with Doug Pederson as their HC, retained Baalke and now a year later, the Jaguars are in the divisional round of the playoffs and Leftwich just got fired as OC of Tampa.

Life comes at you fast.

Damn...

Leftwich canned. I must say I thought we was the shoe in hire for Jags last cycle, however I clearly was wrong. They got the right guy in Doug.

Originally posted by rockzz:

Fall guy. O was on point with Lamar. VA was right that was a pink slip play and Roman got the slip.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Life comes at you fast.

Things flipped for him Quickly. I thought he was a really risky HC hire last year. He definitely deserved to be fired this year. It went so wrong this season, he wont get another OC offer anytime soon. He will have to be a QB coach for a bit.
I can't believe the Chargers fired their OC, DC and QB Coach but Brandon Staley still has a job. What the F
Share 49ersWebzone