There are 235 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Fall guy. O was on point with Lamar. VA was right that was a pink slip play and Roman got the slip.

Titans or Commanders hiring him next?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Fall guy. O was on point with Lamar. VA was right that was a pink slip play and Roman got the slip.

Titans or Commanders hiring him next?

Good call maybe Michigan? I like those 2 suggestions as well. Some ground and pound clubs.
Good call maybe Michigan? I like those 2 suggestions as well. Some ground and pound clubs.

Derrick Henry in a Greg Roman offense would be even more terrifying.

Fall guy my ass. Lamar makes the offense on point because of his abilities. The pass game coaching is subpar much like it's always been.

Wherever Roman goes they have to make sure to have a passing game coordinator worth a damn.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 19, 2023 at 1:03 PM ]
damn Bucs cleaning HOUSE. Bye bye Tompa Bay.
Originally posted by boast:

This one was obvious.. good players but I don't know what happened. NYG won that matchup when they hired Martindale and MIN didn't.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Fall guy my ass. Lamar makes the offense on point because of his abilities. The pass game coaching is subpar much like it's always been.

Wherever Roman goes they have to make sure to have a passing game coordinator worth a damn.

They get to OT vs Burrow on the road (or win outright) if that backup Qb doesn't have a clown moment.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Fangio usually brings him along as his defensive backs coach.

This one was obvious.. good players but I don't know what happened. NYG won that matchup when they hired Martindale and MIN didn't.

He's a terrible DC. There's usually a reason why you have guys that go decades between coordinator jobs. LIke Geep Chryst.
Originally posted by Garce:
I can't believe the Chargers fired their OC, DC and QB Coach but Brandon Staley still has a job. What the F

probably cheaper to higher those position coaches that a new HC lol
They get to OT vs Burrow on the road (or win outright) if that backup Qb doesn't have a clown moment.

You mean the spot where they should've used their best offensive player to run the ball?

Hmm where have I see that before
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

You mean the spot where they should've used their best offensive player to run the ball?

Hmm where have I see that before

Don't do that to me you forgot the trigger warning
Share 49ersWebzone