49ers list Charvarius Ward among 7 inactives vs. Seahawks →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Kellen Moore hired OC LAC

tremendous move and LAC has good days ahead imo
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by All22:
I like Fangio but you gotta think Kyle has been grooming *someone* internal to take over for Ryans.

My guess is Daniel Bullocks or Cory Undlin.

I doubt Kyle does that. Joe Woods or Gus Bradley make more sense to me...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I like Fangio but you gotta think Kyle has been grooming *someone* internal to take over for Ryans.

Why would you doubt Shanahan picking someone from the staff when he has done it before??

Why would you doubt Shanahan picking someone from the staff when he has done it before??

It's not a doubt, I would just expect those other guys more. No one in the NFL is going after dudes like Bullocks or Undlin for DC roles.
It's not a doubt, I would just expect those other guys more. No one in the NFL is going after dudes like Bullocks or Undlin for DC roles.

No one was going after Saleh either until Kyle hired him. People were skeptical about Ryans too. My guess is that it ends up being some obscure name that people get unreasonably irate about who then goes on to totally kill it as DC.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

No one was going after Saleh either until Kyle hired him. People were skeptical about Ryans too. My guess is that it ends up being some obscure name that people get unreasonably irate about who then goes on to totally kill it as DC.

THIS
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/31/demeco-ryans-completes-second-interview-with-texans/
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It could be, but if you remember correctly, Saleh wasn't Kyle's 1st choice for DC back in 2017, Bradley was. And now he is available.

CAROUSEL IS SPINNING TODAY
looks like cardinals and colts are the remaining teams without a headcoach.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Where did Denver get 1st round picks from??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by battletowin:
looks like cardinals and colts are the remaining teams without a headcoach.

If I'm a HC candidate I'm going to Indy first.
Share 49ersWebzone