inflation hitting hard
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Jcool:

inflation hitting hard

Johnson's agent fired back:

So he wants 20?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd keep an eye on Bob Slowik, he's done more with less. Might want to be careful with Ben Johnson, Jared Goff can make HC/OC's look good from time to time.

Every year, same rumors. Wish these teams would stay off our nuts but that's the price of being this damn good.
Originally posted by Overkill:

Every year, same rumors. Wish these teams would stay off our nuts but that's the price of being this damn good.

Can't blame them, anything they can get from the 49ers is a steal.
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Can he Identify as a minority so we can atleast get some picks back if he leaves?
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Surprised he was not gone two years ago. I would be shocked if he wasn't snapped up this off-season.
Peters strikes me as a guy who won't just take any GM job that comes along, and is picky about the ownership situation. That's why he's remained longer than expected, IMO.
Originally posted by captveg:
Peters strikes me as a guy who won't just take any GM job that comes along, and is picky about the ownership situation. That's why he's remained longer than expected, IMO.

we need to promote him before it's too late

Chargers job is solid, the ownership will hold on to you for years even if you do a crappy job.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pretty sure John Lynch's promotion will lead to Adam Peter's promotion here.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Chargers job is solid, the ownership will hold on to you for years even if you do a crappy job.

That job comes with high expectations to though so I don't think the leash will be as long as some think.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pretty sure John Lynch's promotion will lead to Adam Peter's promotion here.

This. Peters will be the GM here, sooner or later.
Share 49ersWebzone