LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 302 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:

Good for them. The defense is elite. They can draft a QB in the first and draft one later that they can designate as they can put on the practice squad. Hopefully for them they scout better this time.
Think Washington will blow it all up? Martin hasn't done enough to keep his job IMO...
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Think Washington will blow it all up? Martin hasn't done enough to keep his job IMO...

Yes, new owner to me means new people. Especially if the coach he wants says he wants a different GM.
[ Edited by steiber on Dec 31, 2023 at 4:50 PM ]
Well Harbaugh has quietly hired Don Yee. Seems he will be coming back. I'd say he is foaming for San Diego. Awesome place to live and Herbert a nice start… insane stadium.

Or god forbid the Hags finally move on from Pete. I'd rather he stay in another lane. It seems San Diego or bust to me.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Dec 31, 2023 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Peters strikes me as a guy who won't just take any GM job that comes along, and is picky about the ownership situation. That's why he's remained longer than expected, IMO.

San Diego with Harbaugh
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Well Harbaugh has quietly hired Don Yee. Seems he will be coming back. I'd say he is foaming for San Diego. Awesome place to live and Herbert a nice start… insane stadium.

Or god forbid the Hags finally move on from Pete. I'd rather he stay in another lane. It seems San Diego or bust to me.
You really think the Chargers will pay for Harbaugh?
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

I think so. Harbaugh seems the type to knock some s**t into this organization. I think it will soon be realized you can't let a talent like Herbert be lost. They could quickly turn this around with only Ravens in front.

Edit: I see this paragraph from the Bleacher Report article.

Most recently, ESPN NFL insider Jeremy Fowler reported Saturday that the Los Angeles Chargers sent out "feelers" to Harbaugh following the firing of Brandon Staley:
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Dec 31, 2023 at 7:31 PM ]

I think so. Harbaugh seems the type to knock some s**t into this organization. I think it will soon be realized you can't let a talent like Herbert be lost. They could quickly turn this around with only Ravens in front.

Edit: I see this paragraph from the Bleacher Report article.

Most recently, ESPN NFL insider Jeremy Fowler reported Saturday that the Los Angeles Chargers sent out "feelers" to Harbaugh following the firing of Brandon Staley:

if they're willing to pony up for him it makes a ton of sense
who is going to be the OC for harbaugh? greg roman?

Why leave Michigan for San Diego State?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Why leave Michigan for San Diego State?
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by picklejuice:

If he wants to win it'd be one of Kyle's assistants. I don't think Harbaugh as a coach is committed to any 1 style of offense.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

makes too much sense.
if they're willing to pony up for him it makes a ton of sense

Be pretty shocking to see the Spanos family actually spend for once.
Raiders would be a good fit for Harbaugh. But seems like they'll stick with Pierce.
Share 49ersWebzone