Raiders
Panthers

Possible:
Commanders
Bears
New England?
Atlanta?
New Orleans?

Take Bears off the list, they are keeping Eberflus. Although I've heard that before.

If I were a head coaching candidate, no way would I even think about the Panthers job. And right now, the most attracting job looks to be the Chargers, Justin Herbert and a decent defense should be a quick turnaround. Especially now that the Chiefs look like crap and Denver most likely starting over at QB, the AFC West is weak right now.

It's amazing how quickly things changed. At the start of the 2022 season, the general consesus was that the AFC West was going to be the toughest division in football. I don't expect the Chiefs to stay down long. The defense took a step forward this year and Ray Charles can see from the grave that they are drafting receivers. I also expect Payton to do whatever it takes to get the QB he wants. Going to be interesting in that division. Totally agree about the Panthers job. No guy with real prospects should touch that.
It begins
Originally posted by Jcool:
It begins

Wow
Add "Riverboat Ron" to the list of Fired Coaches:
ESPN Article
NFL.com Article
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 8, 2024 at 5:49 AM ]

I'd imagine Tepper completely lost it yesterday, after the Texans made the playoffs, and then won the AFCS with the Jax'ville loss

Nice to see GM's that passed on the Niners in 2017 gets fired
[ Edited by Predator85 on Jan 8, 2024 at 6:05 AM ]
Wow

Very very Interesting. I say good move. The guy is sharp as a tack. Respect to Commanders thinking outside of the box. And it happened quickly.

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Wow

Very very Interesting. I say good move. The guy is sharp as a tack. Respect to Commanders thinking outside of the box. And it happened quickly.

Washington Warriors rebrand incoming…
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Wow

Washington Warriors rebrand incoming…

Better than the Commanders
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Add "Riverboat Ron" to the list of Fired Coaches:
ESPN Article
NFL.com Article

He could make an interesting DC for some team, he's been fired so much as HC, he probably isn't getting another HC gig
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Never been impressed with Rivera - not surprised.
That's probably the end of firings until other teams end their season
Share 49ersWebzone