LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 227 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
So the question is now, does Harbaugh go to LA and coach a team he once played for or Vegas where he becomes THE DON of Sin City…
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
So the question is now, does Harbaugh go to LA and coach a team he once played for or Vegas where he becomes THE DON of Sin City…

He likes California. The Chargers are his option.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

with team talent, SD is the better choice..

you know Harbs, sucks at getting future talent (NFL wise)
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 8, 2024 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I blame that more on Baalke, or maybe Harbs trusting Baalke too much. With a good GM, Harbs can succeed.

He will need to get a really good coordinators though, which I think he kind of failed with Roman. Kyle is better at finding Coordinators and doesn't even need an OC.
Titans fired their coach
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Titans fired their coach

If Belichick is really out in NE then I expect Vrabel would be the favorite to take over there.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Titans fired their coach

If Belichick is really out in NE then I expect Vrabel would be the favorite to take over there.

Pat McAfee show was alluding to this yesterday.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I blame that more on Baalke, or maybe Harbs trusting Baalke too much. With a good GM, Harbs can succeed.

He will need to get a really good coordinators though, which I think he kind of failed with Roman. Kyle is better at finding Coordinators and doesn't even need an OC.

Roman has had a long fairly successful run as an OC. Is he perfect no, but he wasn't a failed hire.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Titans fired their coach

Carthon is going to target Bobby Slowik.

I hope the Eagles' don't fire Sirianni and go after Harbaugh.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Agreed. I would prefer the Eagles continue to be the undisciplined team. I think Harbaugh goes to Chargers, Vrabel to Patriots, Belichick to Falcons, Johnson to Titans and Ravens DC Mike MacDonald to the Commanders.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Titans fired their coach

Carthon is going to target Bobby Slowik.

So technically Carthon fired him I guess? Of course the owner had to approve it I'm sure. Ran wants his own guy.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jan 9, 2024 at 1:34 PM ]
The problem with the Chargers is their salary cap.
Right now, their roster may be talented, but they wont be come next season. All they have will be a QB, but its going to take 2 years to build a roster.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Agreed. I would prefer the Eagles continue to be the undisciplined team. I think Harbaugh goes to Chargers, Vrabel to Patriots, Belichick to Falcons, Johnson to Titans and Ravens DC Mike MacDonald to the Commanders.

Imagine being a player on the Pats for a long time, finally getting away from a stressful hard-nosed coach like BB.... only to have him replaced by Vrabel.

Especially at Wide receiver. Good thing the Chargers have a couple.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 9, 2024 at 3:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone