LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 282 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Soooo...its Luke Getsy's fault lol. They are absolutely keeping Justin Fields if they are firing the OC. Probably means a small trade down and they draft Marvin Harrison.

I don't understand why they wouldn't completely clean house at this point. All they're doing is holding on to another lame duck coach a year too long. Say what you will about Jed but when he f**ked up with Tomsula and Kelly, he didn't waste time getting out of those disasters.
Soooo...its Luke Getsy's fault lol. They are absolutely keeping Justin Fields if they are firing the OC. Probably means a small trade down and they draft Marvin Harrison.

The Bears would be foolish to keep Fields. It's not that he can't get better but one of the rookie QBs is probably better suited for the Bears anyway.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

The Bears would be foolish to keep Fields. It's not that he can't get better but one of the rookie QBs is probably better suited for the Bears anyway.

The bears are trying to emulate the 2022 eagles. They'll run a similar system to what the eagles do. Try to surround fields with an insane amount of talent and a stout D. It would be effective but I still think that fields would never be elite.

personally, I think they should trade fields for a ransom (whatever it is). Draft Williams and some other top skill players prospect with their other top 10 pick.

fire their head coach and get a top tier offensive mind to develop and grow with him. Possibly detroits OC. Harbaugh would be an excellent fit there too. I don't think there are great HC prospects this year though.
Originally posted by tankle104:
The bears are trying to emulate the 2022 eagles. They'll run a similar system to what the eagles do. Try to surround fields with an insane amount of talent and a stout D. It would be effective but I still think that fields would never be elite.

personally, I think they should trade fields for a ransom (whatever it is). Draft Williams and some other top skill players prospect with their other top 10 pick.

fire their head coach and get a top tier offensive mind to develop and grow with him. Possibly detroits OC. Harbaugh would be an excellent fit there too. I don't think there are great HC prospects this year though.

I'm really kinda irritated, Eberflus, and I can't say I know what goes on there, but he looked a lil clueless all year. And he had players like Fields saying 'coaching' is the problem to media. So it was a lil unprofessional, and now they have top pick, that would have been an attractive job, if they made it available.

Also if you look at Daboll, last year's COY, it seems his entire staff is having a mutiny on him right now
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tankle104:

I'm really kinda irritated, Eberflus, and I can't say I know what goes on there, but he looked a lil clueless all year. And he had players like Fields saying 'coaching' is the problem to media. So it was a lil unprofessional, and now they have top pick, that would have been an attractive job, if they made it available.

Also if you look at Daboll, last year's COY, it seems his entire staff is having a mutiny on him right now

Probably Harbaugh's #1 landing spot if they decided to let go their HC
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Probably Harbaugh's #1 landing spot if they decided to let go their HC

Owners are cheapskates. Real cheapskates not Webzone "OMG Jed is so cheap" cheapskates.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I'd imagine Tepper completely lost it yesterday, after the Texans made the playoffs, and then won the AFCS with the Jax'ville loss

Tepper is a f**king a*****e.
Don't do it Iggles, you hold on to him forever!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Don't do it Iggles, you hold on to him forever!

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This guy clearly the key to their success, they've been on a tail dive ever since Greenlaw got him banned from the sidelines.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This guy clearly the key to their success, they've been on a tail dive ever since Greenlaw got him banned from the sidelines.

Greenlaw should be in the MVP discussion if Sirianni is fired.
Dam Pete Carroll out. didn't see that coming
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam Pete Carroll out. didn't see that coming

Yeah shocked.
Best Season Ever!
Share 49ersWebzone