LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 239 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Don't do it Jim please don't do it. I know Jed did you dirty but please don't do it.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam Pete Carroll out. didn't see that coming

Pete's become predictable. They have some really good offensive talent and might actually bring in a HC with a modern outlook.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Pete's become predictable. They have some really good offensive talent and might actually bring in a HC with a modern outlook.
no way

If he doesn't end up in New England then I could absolutely see Vrabel going for the Seahawks job.

Glad to see Pete go. Even after their run ended, he'd manage to keep the s**tty Seattle teams annoyingly gritty and competitive.

Harbaugh is going to have a ton of offers.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Don't do it Jim please don't do it. I know Jed did you dirty but please don't do it.

That's a surprise but Pete is 72. Maybe it's about paying a guy that age too much money and they see an opportunity to hire a new guy with a new outlook.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

That's a surprise but Pete is 72. Maybe it's about paying a guy that age too much money and they see an opportunity to hire a new guy with a new outlook.

He's too young to run for president but too old to coach. Tough life

Never forget : they had the capital to move up for CJ Stroud and chose to roll with Geno instead.

Haha yes please
Haha yes please

I would be okay with this
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If he doesn't end up in New England then I could absolutely see Vrabel going for the Seahawks job.

For what? To coach Geno smith lol? Dan Quinn gonna be the HC and I love it
Pete Carroll is our next DC…

Jim ain't leaving his $15M a yr gig to coach Geno Smith. He's gonna go to a place that doesn't have a GM with any say as well.
Share 49ersWebzone