There are 251 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
In 2014, the Seahawks embarrassed us on Thanksgiving in our own stadium, ate turkey on our field, and then beat us again two weeks later to virtually end our season. We then won a meaningless game against Arizona at the end but the Harbaugh era was over.

In 2023, we embarrassed the Seahawks on Thanksgiving in their own stadium, ate turkey on their field, then beat them again two weeks later to virtually end their season. They then won a meaningless game against Arizona at the end but the Carroll era is now over.

Time is really a flat circle.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

this is crazy. end of an era. Pete, Saban, and maybe.... Belichick?
The next seabags Head Coach L O L
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I forgot where I heard it but it was rumored that Tomlin wants to step away for a little bit after this year. This off season could be wild

Not NFL related but Nick Saban is retiring.

So the football post season is now going off the fn rails

This is by far the most what the f**k is happening coaching cycle I've ever been around for
I hope Harbaugh doesn't take the Seattle job to spite Jed.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
In 2014, the Seahawks embarrassed us on Thanksgiving in our own stadium, ate turkey on our field, and then beat us again two weeks later to virtually end our season. We then won a meaningless game against Arizona at the end but the Harbaugh era was over.

In 2023, we embarrassed the Seahawks on Thanksgiving in their own stadium, ate turkey on their field, then beat them again two weeks later to virtually end their season. They then won a meaningless game against Arizona at the end but the Carroll era is now over.

Time is really a flat circle.

Wow! Great Point!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:

It sure looks like it.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I hope Harbaugh doesn't take the Seattle job to spite Jed.

I think they buried the hatchet hatchet so to speak when he came back to recognize the 2012 team last year, but I wouldn't put it past him to do something petty like that. If I had to guess though, I would think that Dan Quinn would have the inside track there.
Originally posted by BP13:

Totally weird off-season. Pete has been Pete forever. Going to be strange to see someone else out there but figured it was time.

Saban, he and Bill buddies and I believe who helped persuade him with the rook QB decision-uggg. Maybe he will say retire with me. We will hit the fishing boat buddy. I expect Bill soon.

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I think they buried the hatchet hatchet so to speak when he came back to recognize the 2012 team last year, but I wouldn't put it past him to do something petty like that. If I had to guess though, I would think that Dan Quinn would have the inside track there.

Why when he can have Herbert. The only way this doesn't happen is if ownership cheaps out but we will never know if that is the case.

Harbs ain't doing that. I hope it isn't Vrabel.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Vrabel also coming out of a situation where there were disagreements with GM about direction.

With you on hoping that's not his landing spot.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Why when he can have Herbert. The only way this doesn't happen is if ownership cheaps out but we will never know if that is the case.

That's the way I would go if I were Jim. Like I said, I pretty much expect Dan Quinn to end up there.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Vrabel also coming out of a situation where there were disagreements with GM about direction.

With you on hoping that's not his landing spot.

Vrabel is basically Carroll without the luck
Share 49ersWebzone