There are 292 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Harbs ain't doing that. I hope it isn't Vrabel.

Harbs should take the Bama job
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Harbs ain't doing that. I hope it isn't Vrabel.

Vrabel also coming out of a situation where there were disagreements with GM about direction.

With you on hoping that's not his landing spot.
Seahawks will most likely hire Dan Quinn. Which I fully support. Lol if he struggled with Matt Ryan - imagine with Geno smith. Lll
Originally posted by tankle104:
Seahawks will most likely hire Dan Quinn. Which I fully support. Lol if he struggled with Matt Ryan - imagine with Geno smith. Lll

Yeah that's a really uninspiring hire. Have at it.

Outside of harbaugh, there really aren't any blue chip coaching prospects IMO. I think thay a lot of the guys hired this off season will be fired in a year or two

Outside of harbaugh, there really aren't any blue chip coaching prospects IMO. I think thay a lot of the guys hired this off season will be fired in a year or two
i'm not familiar with all the coordinators out there who could be a surprise, but i feel the same way as you do

Yup. I'm hoping this is their hire too
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I think they buried the hatchet hatchet so to speak when he came back to recognize the 2012 team last year, but I wouldn't put it past him to do something petty like that. If I had to guess though, I would think that Dan Quinn would have the inside track there.

Why when he can have Herbert. The only way this doesn't happen is if ownership cheaps out but we will never know if that is the case.

There's Herbert but there's also a huge salary cap issue with the Chargers. Their roster is about to implode due to huge signings over the past few years. They are going to be burdened with dead money for quite some time,

Wow, a faction of "The 12's" might finally be getting their wish.
I think I'll hop on over to .NET and see what's up …
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 10, 2024 at 6:54 PM ]
John Schneider to lead Seahawks head coach search, Pete Carroll won't be involved
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 10, 2024 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

this is crazy. end of an era. Pete, Saban, and maybe.... Belichick?

Totally weird off-season. Pete has been Pete forever. Going to be strange to see someone else out there but figured it was time.

Saban, he and Bill buddies and I believe who helped persuade him with the rook QB decision-uggg. Maybe he will say retire with me. We will hit the fishing boat buddy. I expect Bill soon.

Imagine if Belichick really does part ways with New England, Tomlin takes a break from football after the Steelers' season is over, and Sirianni gets fired if the Eagles lose on Monday.

This could turn into the craziest coaching offseason in football history.

How is Harbaugh even a possibility in Seattle? Not happening. You think Jimbo is going to allow someone else to make the draft picks? They have their GM. Harbaugh will never accept just a Coach. He will want all the power he can get.
How is Harbaugh even a possibility in Seattle? Not happening. You think Jimbo is going to allow someone else to make the draft picks? They have their GM. Harbaugh will never accept just a Coach. He will want all the power he can get.

Carolina might be the spot for him since their owner seems desperate enough to give him unlimited power to run things. Everyone else either has a GM or are prioritizing finding one.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

this is crazy. end of an era. Pete, Saban, and maybe.... Belichick?

Totally weird off-season. Pete has been Pete forever. Going to be strange to see someone else out there but figured it was time.

Saban, he and Bill buddies and I believe who helped persuade him with the rook QB decision-uggg. Maybe he will say retire with me. We will hit the fishing boat buddy. I expect Bill soon.

Imagine if Belichick really does part ways with New England, Tomlin takes a break from football after the Steelers' season is over, and Sirianni gets fired if the Eagles lose on Monday.

This could turn into the craziest coaching offseason in football history.

And I've seen people here that legitimately want Kyle fired. We might have the most stable HC situation in the nfl.
So for those that have not heard, they have officially stopped making Fruit Stripe Gum - that super fun zebra gum with flavor that lasts less than 3 minutes.

And THIS is the real reason Pete Caroll will no longer be a coach!!
Originally posted by RDB4216:
So for those that have not heard, they have officially stopped making Fruit Stripe Gum - that super fun zebra gum with flavor that lasts less than 3 minutes.

And THIS is the real reason Pete Caroll will no longer be a coach!!

I will miss fruit stripe and those tiny chicklets too..
Share 49ersWebzone