There are 199 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by rockzz:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'd take Belichick as our DC if Wilks gets hired

It is very unlikely, but ever since Jimmy G, I got the feeling that Bill would get involved with the 49ers at some point lol

Imagine if peters leaves and bill decides to work in our front office…..
hopefully he can find us the next Tom Brady.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by rockzz:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'd take Belichick as our DC if Wilks gets hired

It is very unlikely, but ever since Jimmy G, I got the feeling that Bill would get involved with the 49ers at some point lol

hopefully he can find us the next Tom Brady

Doesn't need to. He's already here goes by the initials BCB
Originally posted by Heroism:

man I hope we done lose him

He may be consdered a hot candidate, but I highly doubt Griese will be interested in a OC gig. Brian Griese considered quitting last offseason due to the obligations and responsibilities of being a QB coach that took him away from his family in Denver. Why would he take on a bigger role if he considered walking away from a smaller role?

True. If we win the Super Bowl, I don't think we can rule out him just retiring from coaching all together.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Heroism:

man I hope we done lose him

He may be consdered a hot candidate, but I highly doubt Griese will be interested in a OC gig. Brian Griese considered quitting last offseason due to the obligations and responsibilities of being a QB coach that took him away from his family in Denver. Why would he take on a bigger role if he considered walking away from a smaller role?

True. If we win the Super Bowl, I don't think we can rule out him just retiring from coaching all together.

I think being apart of this situation with a young blossoming QB is enticing to keep him around. It's not like he's having to go from Jimmy, Trey, Beathard, Jesus, Batholomew, Kenny etc - he can just rock with the same guy for years and keep it going.

What kyle offers here is much different than just about every team, except a few, offer - the stability and consistency of great players and not being fired.

Kyle has been here for 7 years and he is like one of the most tenured HC in the nfl, as wild as that sounds. lol
Originally posted by BP13:
Ran Carthon to Interview Bobby Slowik in Tennessee. Looks like Amy Adams Strunk wants the Brick by Brick experience

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/titans-request-interview-with-bobby-slowik

If I'm DeMeco, I'm having a heart-to-heart sit-down talk with Bobby - asking/begging him for one more year.
Then it's off to the GM/Owner, to get that man a little financial incentive.

The job opportunities aren't going anywhere, Do as DeMeco did, go through the interview process to learn the
hows of the process. Staying with the Texans another year will only serve to better hone his craft, which will make
him a hotter commodity next off-season.

All they need is for Kirk Ferentz to leave Iowa.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

All they need is for Kirk Ferentz to leave Iowa.

Nah Belichick as our DC with Saban back to coaching DBs for us. All Star coaching staff
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by BP13:
Ran Carthon to Interview Bobby Slowik in Tennessee. Looks like Amy Adams Strunk wants the Brick by Brick experience

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/titans-request-interview-with-bobby-slowik

If I'm DeMeco, I'm having a heart-to-heart sit-down talk with Bobby - asking/begging him for one more year.
Then it's off to the GM/Owner, to get that man a little financial incentive.

The job opportunities aren't going anywhere, Do as DeMeco did, go through the interview process to learn the
hows of the process. Staying with the Texans another year will only serve to better hone his craft, which will make
him a hotter commodity next off-season.

But if Stroud has a sophomore slump, his resume looks worse.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Seahawks will most likely hire Dan Quinn. Which I fully support. Lol if he struggled with Matt Ryan - imagine with Geno smith. Lll

Yeah that's a really uninspiring hire. Have at it.

Outside of harbaugh, there really aren't any blue chip coaching prospects IMO. I think thay a lot of the guys hired this off season will be fired in a year or two

I agree. Sometimes when you fire your coach (Singletary in 2010, Chip Kelly in 2016) is just as important as who you get. Availability is a thing. There are what, 6 jobs now? There aren't 6 great candidates.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I agree. Sometimes when you fire your coach (Singletary in 2010, Chip Kelly in 2016) is just as important as who you get. Availability is a thing. There are what, 6 jobs now? There aren't 6 great candidates.

8 currently and it's not impossible to see another added on.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

8 currently and it's not impossible to see another added on.

Not just jobs but some pretty good jobs. Also some good coaches available to take them.

Have you seen his draft record?

whatever he says due the opposite

Exactly. Coach Belichek > GM Belichek
Share 49ersWebzone