There are 244 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Either very stupid or something was happening behind the scenes.
Browns on their 4th QB and without their RB, but were still scoring at a consistent level.

They need to once again try to make it work for Deshaun Watson. They simply cannot get out of that contract.

Morons!!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I hope he stays. Help Stroud one more year to be even better. If Slowik is that good, he will still be a hot HC candidate after next year. Demeco did something similar after 2021. Took another year with the Niners in 2022.

Excellent call!

I hope he stays too, at least give him a pay raise and the assistant head coach title.
Are the Falcons the only ones that called Bill B? It seems his stock down as should be.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Are the Falcons the only ones that called Bill B? It seems his stock down as should be.

I'm sure he had a list of teams he would go. The GOAT of coaching gets to choose which teams call him
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'm sure he had a list of teams he would go. The GOAT of coaching gets to choose which teams call him

Bill probably wants the Warmer weather
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Bill probably wants the Warmer weather

Bill is an East Coast guy. Think Martha's Vineyard type. Not LA type or warm weather at all. Live and die East Coast.

I disagree the greatest of all time can go anywhere. Not true. The greatest of all times resume is from the past. His resume since Brady left sucks from some of the worst picks in the draft to just bad rosters on the field. He is also 72. How much longer you gonna get him for.

I would not be surprised if the Falcons were one of the few if only that came knocking. And it's not like he is a breath of fresh air. Players, coaches must get sick of his grumpy schtick all of time. You have to be ready for what you will get. I find his style cute 15 years ago. Not now.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 18, 2024 at 11:26 AM ]

Pretty sure he didn't want to go to Dallas then JJ confirmed Mccarthy coming back. Then the 2nd interview happened.
Players, coaches must get sick of his grumpy schtick all of time. You have to be ready for what you will get. I find his style cute 15 years ago. Not now.

per his players, that's not his schtick with them just the media. most have said Bill is hilarious in the building.

hmm
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jan 18, 2024 at 4:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

hmm

I'd get rid of Baalke based on his voice and long arm fetish alone.

hmm

Haha

hmm

what the f**k is this guy's problem?

hmm

There is always leaks wherever balks goes..
Share 49ersWebzone