The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:

Atlanta has some playmakers. They just need a QB. "Do you like that, Kirk?"
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Are the Falcons the only ones that called Bill B? It seems his stock down as should be.

I'm sure he had a list of teams he would go. The GOAT of coaching gets to choose which teams call him

Bill probably wants the Warmer weather

Bill is an East Coast guy. Think Martha's Vineyard type. Not LA type or warm weather at all. Live and die East Coast.

I disagree the greatest of all time can go anywhere. Not true. The greatest of all times resume is from the past. His resume since Brady left sucks from some of the worst picks in the draft to just bad rosters on the field. He is also 72. How much longer you gonna get him for.

I would not be surprised if the Falcons were one of the few if only that came knocking. And it's not like he is a breath of fresh air. Players, coaches must get sick of his grumpy schtick all of time. You have to be ready for what you will get. I find his style cute 15 years ago. Not now.

Atlanta is on the east coast. Just saying
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

hmm

Maybe his friend Harbaugh should go along there for an interview?
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Are the Falcons the only ones that called Bill B? It seems his stock down as should be.

I'm sure he had a list of teams he would go. The GOAT of coaching gets to choose which teams call him

Bill probably wants the Warmer weather

Bill is an East Coast guy. Think Martha's Vineyard type. Not LA type or warm weather at all. Live and die East Coast.

I disagree the greatest of all time can go anywhere. Not true. The greatest of all times resume is from the past. His resume since Brady left sucks from some of the worst picks in the draft to just bad rosters on the field. He is also 72. How much longer you gonna get him for.

I would not be surprised if the Falcons were one of the few if only that came knocking. And it's not like he is a breath of fresh air. Players, coaches must get sick of his grumpy schtick all of time. You have to be ready for what you will get. I find his style cute 15 years ago. Not now.

Atlanta is on the east coast. Just saying
He does say the same basically.
Eagles fired DC Sean Desai
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Eagles fired DC Sean Desai

I don't understand why they didn't just fired him back when they replace him with Patricia.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

hmm

Maybe his friend Harbaugh should go along there for an interview?

Wow that is so shocking

Baalke somehow getting another gm job after us is really astonishing. Not to mention he survived the hiring of Urban Meyer. Idk how you don't completely clean house after that.

Saints interviewing Griese & K Kubiak for OC job. This poaching is getting crazy, just stop!

So the owner said she fired Vrabel early to get to the front of line. And when you have the names Belichick, Harbaugh, Carrol, Johnson and MacDonald she comes away with a dude who didn't even call the plays in Cinci?

So the owner said she fired Vrabel early to get to the front of line. And when you have the names Belichick, Harbaugh, Carrol, Johnson and MacDonald she comes away with a dude who didn't even call the plays in Cinci?

His name ends in -ahan tho
Share 49ersWebzone