There are 218 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:

Whether it works out for the Panthers and Canales or not, they are weakening a division opponent so it's a win either way for Carolina.
The youth movement is here.
I just heard Eagles are interested in hiring Fangio to be their new DC and then the next thing I hear is Keyshawn Johnson saying one of the dumbest idiotic things that I've probably ever heard "Ron Rivera is a better DC than Vic Fangio". According to what? I don't think Rivera has actually been a coordinator of anything for like 10+ years so what the hell does he base that on. Keyshawn says some of the absolute stupidest things as an NFL commentator you could ever think of. He of the braindead comments and I'm paraphrasing here "well in the divisional playoff it wasn't really a comeback by Brock Purdy because they didn't come back from at least 10 points or more to win the game." It's still a comeback dips**t.
Now to be fair Fangio is not what he was when employed as the DC of the 49ers but I don't see how the hell you just make some completely uninformed statement that Rivera is a better DC than him and then you don't even say why.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jan 25, 2024 at 12:22 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Good for them. Excellent. Kill KC and your brother in the future.

So was Wilks only interview Chargers? Is he a Rooney casualty?

Wilks will need an all time performance from the defense given what he has to work with to become a top candidate again. Its a fair bar honestly because you aren't walking into any other head coaching job and getting this much talent.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Whether it works out for the Panthers and Canales or not, they are weakening a division opponent so it's a win either way for Carolina.

Not saying it won't work, but I don't see how Canales is a better option than Frank Reich. I still don't expect Carolina to turn it around, given the talent level.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Can't wait to see who he picks for the GM and coordinator positions. I've already seen the Greg Roman talk.

I think he's nuts to go with Roman. He topped out if you know what I mean.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Not saying it won't work, but I don't see how Canales is a better option than Frank Reich. I still don't expect Carolina to turn it around, given the talent level.

It's gotta suck when you need so much help and the pick you traded ends up #1 overall.
Wow.
Wow.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Wow.

Very thankful not to be a Falcons fan.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Wow.

Comp picks for the Lambs
Are the Seahawks the last open HC slot?