There are 210 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Damn Seahacks hired that guy? Great now they're a pain in the ass again.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jan 31, 2024 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:

We'll see I think he has to make some additions to Seattle's front seven in order to do what Baltimore did. There's also the question of what kind of offensive staff they put together. I think if Kyle has to go against that scheme on a regular basis, he will figure out how to attack it.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 31, 2024 at 3:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's interesting, the average age of NFC West coaches is 39.75.

Kyle 44
Gannon 41
McVay 38
MacDonald 36

Shanny and McVay both got hired in 2017 too !

Kyle looking 46 lately
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:

You act like he was allowed to bring Kyle Hamilton with him.
Originally posted by evil:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol UT is not happy about the Steelers hiring Arthur Smith as their new OC.

I think it's a great hire. He's a lousy HC but his style of football fits Pittsburgh perfectly.

I was defending this hire to someone on Facebook. He had two top 10 offenses in Tennessee, and their offense wasn't that good before or since he left. They have backs where Smith can run the ball and he doesn't need a great QB, although I do think the Steelers should be bold and get a quarterback. Great hire by Tomlin. Smith also isn't going anywhere for awhile.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by evil:

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol UT is not happy about the Steelers hiring Arthur Smith as their new OC.

I think it's a great hire. He's a lousy HC but his style of football fits Pittsburgh perfectly.

I was defending this hire to someone on Facebook. He had two top 10 offenses in Tennessee, and their offense wasn't that good before or since he left. They have backs where Smith can run the ball and he doesn't need a great QB, although I do think the Steelers should be bold and get a quarterback. Great hire by Tomlin. Smith also isn't going anywhere for awhile.

I thought he didnt even use the weapons he had in ATL properly.
Any good head coaches that came from the Ravens coaching staff? I can only think of 2 Marvin Lewis and Rex Ryan. Not sure if Rex is good, I only mentioned him because I can't think of any other ones that was good. Obviously there was Nolan for us but he wasn't good.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 1, 2024 at 6:17 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

We will welcome Adam Peters back when this choice blows up in their faces if the WFT's ownership only gives him the one head coach to choose.
Coordinators are usually the choices when looking for a HC unless there is someone that was fired elsewhere that you think may fit in with your team. Coordinators sometimes work but they are not always good head coaches. Some are just good coordinators.

After all that fuss, DC went and hired bald Ron Rivera.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
After all that fuss, DC went and hired bald Ron Rivera.

Peters should've went Offensive HC.
Washington is 100% the new Browns/Lions
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Washington is 100% the new Browns/Lions

So playoffs? I don't even know what this means anymore
Time for WFT to get the band back together and trade that #2 pick for Danger Russ.
Share 49ersWebzone