There are 209 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thank you Adam Peters and Dan Quinn for going with Kingsbury, and leaving Griese and Fleury here.

https://www.nfl.com/news/former-cardinals-hc-kliff-kingsbury-agrees-to-terms-with-commanders-to-become-offensive-coordinator
Are we losing one of the Kubiaks?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Are we losing one of the Kubiaks?

Klint to the Saints.
Commanders acting like spurned lovers. Not a good look or showing of confidence in their new HC. At least fake it like DQ was the guy all along instead of leaking to the press crying over coaches they didn't get

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Gemini10:
Originally posted by evil:

Ravens defensive staff getting gutted.

IMO I think he's an upgrade over Fangio. With Fangio it always seemed like the defense could only pick on the weaker teams. With Weaver I feel like they're gonna have that hard-nosed-attacking defense.
Fangio gone? why?
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by evil:

Ravens defensive staff getting gutted.

IMO I think he's an upgrade over Fangio. With Fangio it always seemed like the defense could only pick on the weaker teams. With Weaver I feel like they're gonna have that hard-nosed-attacking defense.
Fangio gone? why?
Supposedly mutual parting of the ways so Vic could be closer to his family.

Killer run game married to the best passing offense of 1977. LFG!!!!
Harbaugh sure loves him some Greg Roman.
Does harb know that Lamar is not coming with Roman ?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Killer run game married to the best passing offense of 1977. LFG!!!!

Now just trade Herbert for some picks and resign Kap and really run it back.

Commanders acting like spurned lovers. Not a good look or showing of confidence in their new HC. At least fake it like DQ was the guy all along instead of leaking to the press crying over coaches they didn't get

Keeping eyes on career paths of both Slovik and Johnson, both hot candidates, decided to stay, declined, one gave them the Johnson.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Keeping eyes on career paths of both Slovik and Johnson, both hot candidates, decided to stay, declined, one gave them the Johnson.

I agree, I'm especially interested in where Slowik's career arch since he cut his teeth here.
Saleh has been put on notice
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

……. By a man who appears to know nothing about running organisations. Saleh made a mistake joining his team.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

……. By a man who appears to know nothing about running organisations. Saleh made a mistake joining his team.

I am sure they'll get a better quality backup QB and will make the playoffs next year if they do this and/or Rodgers stays healthy. They have the defense. They just need a quarterback.

Worst case, Saleh gets let go. I'd welcome him back with open arms if Wilks gets hired as a HC somewhere in 2025.
Share 49ersWebzone