There are 198 users in the forums

Mike McGlinchey-OT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Fosters play on the field his rookie year was top-five for all linebackers. He was a menace and an excellent player.

Can anyone verify this?

I remember looking at a pro football focus ranking and he was 5th behind Bobby Wagner and a few others. Also, the tape backed up his play as we all saw his rookie year
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 1, 2023 at 3:47 PM ]
Fosters play on the field his rookie year was top-five for all linebackers. He was a menace and an excellent player.

Can anyone verify this?

I remember looking at a pro football focus ranking and he was 5th behind Bobby Wagner and a few others. Also, the tape backed up his play as we all saw his rookie year

Foster was great linebacker but he didnt have it between the ears.
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Can anyone verify this?

Foster was great linebacker but he didnt have it between the ears.

wasted talent.. all because of his girl..
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

LOL
Sounds like he's gonna be signed first day of FA. He wasn't a pro-bowler but he was still a good starting RT overall. Wish him well, sounds like a good dude.

People s**t on him way too much in here and will see how much the league is in need of good OL, he's about to get 💰 💰
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sounds like he's gonna be signed first day of FA. He wasn't a pro-bowler but he was still a good starting RT overall. Wish him well, sounds like a good dude.

People s**t on him way too much in here and will see how much the league is in need of good OL, he's about to get 💰 💰

It's not about how much he makes it's about how he performs with his next team. We all know free agency is where mediocrity gets overpaid. So I'll continue to s**t on him

I'm sure he'll get paid, and he's a nice guy, but he's still an overrated player compared to his PFF ratings.

Kaleb McGary, who's probably viewed as an inferior player, would be seen as a Pro bowler here. IMO

Point is, Kyle's system helps offensive lineman and players in general look better than they are.

That's why only a few players that have left SF and looked better on their new team. Mckinnon.
Addition by subtraction.

He's about to get paid because he's hitting FA at the right time, and ultimately isn't good enough to extend at market value. He's an average RT. He'll be paid like a top5 RT. Good luck to that team.
Thank you and bye!

Good riddance and good luck
Originally posted by nahumse:
Thank you and bye!

This

I'm always in it for the players. Good for him.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Addition by subtraction.

Show me,...don't tell me.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
It's not about how much he makes it's about how he performs with his next team. We all know free agency is where mediocrity gets overpaid. So I'll continue to s**t on him
He was at times an elite run blocker but he has always been a poor pass protector. I'm glad we can finally move on from him and hopefully get a RT than can pass block consistently
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm sure he'll get paid, and he's a nice guy, but he's still an overrated player compared to his PFF ratings.

Kaleb McGary, who's probably viewed as an inferior player, would be seen as a Pro bowler here. IMO

Point is, Kyle's system helps offensive lineman and players in general look better than they are.

That's why only a few players that have left SF and looked better on their new team. Mckinnon.
Overrated for sure. His run blocking grades brought up his overall grade, that's for sure
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
He's about to get paid because he's hitting FA at the right time, and ultimately isn't good enough to extend at market value. He's an average RT. He'll be paid like a top5 RT. Good luck to that team.
Yup. I bet he goes to the Bears
Share 49ersWebzone