There are 182 users in the forums

Mike McGlinchey-OT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
FWIW

let this be the ultimate slap in the face of every hater who said he should be cut outright and has no talent
clearly the league doesn't believe that for a sec.. lot of folks just scapegoated him unfairly cuz he ain't Trent

This. He's a good tackle, I hope the 49ers have a solid plan for replacing him.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Lol this. Free agents are always overpaid and this is a perfect example. At least Wilson is mobile enough to escape pressure when MM gets pancaked. Now they just have to enjoy his dumb penalties at the worst time.

Wilson is responsible for more sacks than any other quarterback in the NFL.
f**k off, Mike!
Oh my lord that is obscene for a very average tackle.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
FWIW

let this be the ultimate slap in the face of every hater who said he should be cut outright and has no talent
clearly the league doesn't believe that for a sec.. lot of folks just scapegoated him unfairly cuz he ain't Trent

This. He's a good tackle, I hope the 49ers have a solid plan for replacing him.

Yeah he's pretty good and much maligned here. Perfect Tackles like Trent don't grow on trees. They are hard to find.
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:

People who say stuff like this don't really appreciate the horrible state of OL play in the NFL overall. McGlinchey isn't a top tackle but he's absolutely above average.
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:

People who say stuff like this don't really appreciate the horrible state of OL play in the NFL overall. McGlinchey isn't a top tackle but he's absolutely above average.

He's a pretty good player. Underrated on there. I hope McKivitz can do as well. We will see.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah he's pretty good and much maligned here. Perfect Tackles like Trent don't grow on trees. They are hard to find.

We got spoiled with having Joe Staley bookend the Left Tackle position for over a decade. And then we lucked into being able to trade for Trent Williams.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

We got spoiled with having Joe Staley bookend the Left Tackle position for over a decade. And then we lucked into being able to trade for Trent Williams.

Yeah there are lots of awful Tackles in the league. Mike McGlinchey is not one of them.
He gone.

Niner fans should be hoping and praying McKivitz will be as good.
Good riddance. One of my best buddies is a Broncos fan and I offered him my apologies this morning lol.
Move to NFL forum?
Originally posted by dj43:
Niner fans should be hoping and praying McKivitz will be as good.

I hope McKivitz isn't the fallback option, that's a huge dropoff.
Garoppolo thread was moved immediately. Why is this still here?
Share 49ersWebzone