There are 196 users in the forums

Mike McGlinchey-OT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by joeknows:
This article gave me an increased amount of respect for McG:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35926950/mike-mcglinchey-shares-being-top-free-agent-experience-nfl-denver-broncos

Pretty interesting. Loved the first hand account. Highest respect for this guy.
A guy on a different forum from Denver was saying the call him McFlinchey. Still the same guy. LOL.

#bookendtackle
anyone know the season stats of Mcglinchey vs Mckivitz?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Receptions = 0 for both
Touchdowns = 0 for both
Yards = 0 for both
Tackles = 0 for both
Interceptions = 0 for both

very similar stat line

No, I don't. But I do think McKivitz held up a tad better in pass blocking. However, he was nowhere close to Glinch in terms of run blocking. All of CMC's breakaway runs came up the left side, thanks to the tandem of Trent Williams and Aaron Banks. Very few of those wide runs were directed to the right, unless Kittle was lined up over there to help with blocking.

McKivitz wasn't bad at blocking for the run game. He just was not as effective as Glinch. But he was far better than Glinch at pass blocking.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
No, I don't. But I do think McKivitz held up a tad better in pass blocking. However, he was nowhere close to Glinch in terms of run blocking. All of CMC's breakaway runs came up the left side, thanks to the tandem of Trent Williams and Aaron Banks. Very few of those wide runs were directed to the right, unless Kittle was lined up over there to help with blocking.

McKivitz wasn't bad at blocking for the run game. He just was not as effective as Glinch. But he was far better than Glinch at pass blocking.

About this. Yes.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Receptions = 0 for both
Touchdowns = 0 for both
Yards = 0 for both
Tackles = 0 for both
Interceptions = 0 for both

very similar stat line

Share 49ersWebzone