There are 239 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kittle keeps busting his balls about the playbook. LOL. Pettis is going to have a huge year.

i knew you'd post this
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He was pretty good for us before the neck injury.

Yeah i meant last year

True
Yeah pettis clearly doesn't study the playbook. It's called teammates busting each others balls. Lol
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah pettis clearly doesn't study the playbook. It's called teammates busting each others balls. Lol

Yup. I post 'em every time. I figured you'd appreciate it most since I'm not the only one who busted his balls on this topic.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i knew you'd post this

Down time, for sure. I love when these guys bust each other's balls. Tight group indeed.

Yup. I post 'em every time. I figured you'd appreciate it most since I'm not the only one who busted his balls on this topic.

Kittle is making fun of what you said or others have said to Pettis though lol.

Pretty sure Kittle has a lot of his own fun in the offseason and loves gaming and fortnite on his own.

Definitely don't see Dante breaking the WR yardage record but I still think he's going to have himself a great sophomore season for us and we may see a record for most cat celebrations in NFL history.
Originally posted by genus49:

Kittle is making fun of what you said or others have said to Pettis though lol.

Pretty sure Kittle has a lot of his own fun in the offseason and loves gaming and fortnite on his own.

Definitely don't see Dante breaking the WR yardage record but I still think he's going to have himself a great sophomore season for us and we may see a record for most cat celebrations in NFL history.

Seriously. You get it.

It's so hard to predict what he'll do because so much will be dependent on Garoppolo and chemistry AND who Kyle designs up. I heard on a podcast the other day that notes 65% of the passes in the NFL go to the primary receiver. It's probably higher than that for pocket QB's vs. scramble ad-lib QB's.

Pettis could have 600 yards or 1,200 yards and neither would surprise me one bit esp. with Arby's and the slot (outside of Kittle) most likely going to be much more incorporated into the game plan after a hiatus last year.

Hell, Taylor could potentially be our yardage leader. Ha.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 2, 2019 at 8:03 AM ]

Lol his teammate, who knows him and his work ethic, was busting his balls. You were a fan that from the get go had it in your head that he didn't work hard and study the playbook. See why Kittle May have been busting his balls?
Lol his teammate, who knows him and his work ethic, was busting his balls. You were a fan that from the get go had it in your head that he didn't work hard and study the playbook. See why Kittle May have been busting his balls?

I busted his balls during TC last year when he should have been in that playbook 24-7. Kittle is busting his balls now. Either way, whether I had more merit at the time or not, we're still just busting his chops. It's all in good fun. If you're on social media as much as these players these days, they're going to get s**t from time to time from anywhere and everywhere. No need to rush to defend the player...he'll be OK. I promise.

LMAO. Welker bringing home the reality check...busted!

[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 2, 2019 at 10:11 AM ]
Good stuff

Originally posted by 49ersSquad:
Good stuff

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49ersSquad:
Good stuff

NICE NICE... He should be one of the most improve player this year...

but what he needs to do is to NOT fear the DBs surrounding him...
Originally posted by 9moon:

Won't be an issue if he keeps getting so much separation that no DB is near him.
Originally posted by 9moon:

He was the best player in the entire NFL when it comes to making separation, I think he averaged something like 2.65 yards of separation at the point of the catch.
Share 49ersWebzone