• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49ersSquad:
Good stuff

Originally posted by 49ersSquad:
Good stuff

Awesome! It's great he's giving us a glimpse into his training finally. I'm really stoked for this kid. He's done everything right this off season to take that next step. He can be special. Welker really seems to be an excellent fit here for these guys.

On a recent podcast he talked about how he's naturally starting to fill out...added about 9 pounds without having to change much. He does look like it here.

Pettis hit'n the playbook
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
NICE NICE... He should be one of the most improve player this year...

but what he needs to do is to NOT fear the DBs surrounding him...

He was the best player in the entire NFL when it comes to making separation, I think he averaged something like 2.65 yards of separation at the point of the catch.
With that kind of separation, if he's covered by a slower CB (and he'll definitely get the slower CB if Goodwin is out there), Pettis could be a RAC machine.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

He was the best player in the entire NFL when it comes to making separation, I think he averaged something like 2.65 yards of separation at the point of the catch.
With that kind of separation, if he's covered by a slower CB (and he'll definitely get the slower CB if Goodwin is out there), Pettis could be a RAC machine.

Run After Cat?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Run After Cat?

Shanny needs to get him the ball... I predict SUN SCREEN getting 12 to 16 TDs next year if Grappy stays healthy..
Shanny needs to get him the ball... I predict SUN SCREEN getting 12 to 16 TDs next year if Grappy stays healthy..

Sun screen. LOL

Run After Cat?

The nicknames are so bad, it's funny

Keep it come'n
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Run After Cat?

Keep it come'n

I think he gets over 10 tds no matter who's throwing to him. Probably at least 850 yards. I'm drafting him hopefully in round 9 or 10 if he lasts

I saw him out in Newport again on the fourth. This guy is super chill and pretty dam cool even though he comes off a little weird.

Originally posted by elguapo:

Run After Cat?

Keep it come'n

I think he gets over 10 tds no matter who's throwing to him. Probably at least 850 yards. I'm drafting him hopefully in round 9 or 10 if he lasts

I saw him out in Newport again on the fourth. This guy is super chill and pretty dam cool even though he comes off a little weird.

Tough to predict his numbers, but he's been my pick for a breakout year since the beginning of the off-season. He's been doing everything to show he's willing to work to be that guy.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Run After Cat?

Keep it come'n

Tough to predict his numbers, but he's been my pick for a breakout year since the beginning of the off-season. He's been doing everything to show he's willing to work to be that guy.

It is especially when Jimmy G is going to spread the ball around most likely, But he is definitely going to be a wide receiver one in my opinion maybe not top 15 or 20 but still a number one imo

Pettis hit'n the playbook

Run After Cat?

Keep it come'n

EVERYONE NICKNAMES WERE HARD EARNED BABY !!!

It was either Sun Screen or ... Al DeBarge 2K!!

Run After Cat?

Keep it come'n

EVERYONE NICKNAMES WERE HARD EARNED BABY !!!

It was either Sun Screen or ... Al DeBarge 2K!!

Livi'n in the 80s. Rhythm of the night!
Share 49ersWebzone