LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 255 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like Dante got some of the sand out of his vagina - good to see.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 25, 2019 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think the injury issue was legit. He seems healthier, more active than couple games before.

Agreed. Pettis has taken torrential hate from keyboard warriors over the past month or so. I know he's felt it, especially with his tweet the other day: "lol, a lot of people hated to see that game winning TD, huh?" (paraphrasing).

Can you blame him? Not sure why so many people seem to make it personal with players not playing great.

Sure as fans we want our guys being the best out there and i get the frustration I was screaming at the pick play but there's some serious butthurt that gets thrown around on twitter to these players.

I mean even going back to Kyle Williams sh*t. What 49ers fan wasn't pissed at the kid? But it's not like he fumbled on purpose. No need to make it so personal.

Either way hopefully Pettis uses this moment to build on similar to what happened with TO after his TD catch against GB.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Why are you looking at his vagina?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

What?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Really needs to work on not allowing defenders to play through him like he's not even there.

Poor angle to make that comment (on that play) imo...Sutton play well there and you can see there wasn't too much Pettis could do

Deebo almost made his DB fall with his move

IIRC this was the play that Pettis got the holding call right?

I believe Kittle drew the holding flag. You can see the back judge throw the flag after Kittle gets grabbed going across the middle and he throws his arms up.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Sep 25, 2019 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Really needs to work on not allowing defenders to play through him like he's not even there.

Poor angle to make that comment (on that play) imo...Sutton play well there and you can see there wasn't too much Pettis could do

I believe Kittle drew the holding flag. You can see the back judge throw the flag after Kittle gets grabbed going across the middle and he throws his arms up.

Yup your are correct sir
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Yep.
Originally posted by genus49:

What?

Because it has a dog in it.
KS's play calling has been excellent.

If the P-Man starts playing like he's capable we'll have another fantastic weapon for DC's to worry about.
The route he ran where Jimmy G took a huge hit omg the db on skates lol.

Yeah Pettis is open I would say a lot of the time. He has some of the best ankle breaking moves I've seen out of a wr in a long time. That's why he broke the all time punt return td record held by deshaun Jackson I believe. This guy is going to be great if he gets used and targeted. You know the coaches and players watching film are agreeing that he is a huge weapon. I guess he just doesn't give them all the confidence needed to play according to Shanny
just MY opinion... I think Shanny should realize that Sun Screen just isn't the type of WR that can get physical... it's best if we send him on those deep over the middle and those deep post or corner patterns..
Originally posted by 9moon:
just MY opinion... I think Shanny should realize that Sun Screen just isn't the type of WR that can get physical... it's best if we send him on those deep over the middle and those deep post or corner patterns..

I don't know, he's got a pretty good stiff arm.
Originally posted by 9moon:

Sun Screen???

[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Sep 26, 2019 at 12:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone