LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 245 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
just MY opinion... I think Shanny should realize that Sun Screen just isn't the type of WR that can get physical... it's best if we send him on those deep over the middle and those deep post or corner patterns..

Did you not see his TD Sunday? C'mon man, enough of this Pettis hating, so sick of it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ledyard was pretty high on Pettis. Based on the tape, I thought his comment was that Pettis should be on the field all the time (or at least in 11 personnel).

I like Pettis. I like Deebo. Glad Hird is coming back. Give these guys some time to develop and I think we will have a ton of guys that can get open consistently in Shanny's system.
Kitty needs to have another big play next game.

Pettis working through the double team of Browns secondary
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
just MY opinion... I think Shanny should realize that Sun Screen just isn't the type of WR that can get physical... it's best if we send him on those deep over the middle and those deep post or corner patterns..

Did you not see his TD Sunday? C'mon man, enough of this Pettis hating, so sick of it.

I don't hate the guy..

I think he's very talented.. I just don't think he's the PHYSICAL TYPE of a WR.. I think he's better running those deep patterns where he can chase the ball up on the air..

plus, what's so BIG about his TD winning catch???

Which of our WRs would have trouble catching that?

Personally, I thought it was a bad play call and could easily been another INT.. and I'm glad that we won the game.

HONESTLY.. Where you NOT surprised that it was Pettis who was at the receiving end of that pass??
I don't hate the guy..

I think he's very talented.. I just don't think he's the PHYSICAL TYPE of a WR.. I think he's better running those deep patterns where he can chase the ball up on the air..

plus, what's so BIG about his TD winning catch???

Which of our WRs would have trouble catching that?

Personally, I thought it was a bad play call and could easily been another INT.. and I'm glad that we won the game.

HONESTLY.. Where you NOT surprised that it was Pettis who was at the receiving end of that pass??

It was never going to be an interception. Jonnydels breakdown showed Jimmy waited for the db to turn his hips before he threw it.

pettis mighta scored there
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

HEHEHE

lmao
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

pettis mighta scored there

He's still the best receiver on this roster in terms of consistently being able to get open. I hope he stays healthy because a receiving group with Pettis, Deebo, Kittle, Goodwin, Taylor and James is going to be tough for any defense to stick with.

Originally posted by Heroism:

lmao
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

lmao

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. In my little neck of the woods, a few weeks ago I watched as my neighbor's tiny little, totally calm and good-natured Pekinese, was challenged by some roaming dog 4x its size. It was great, just like this video. The last I saw of the bigger dog it was running headlong down the street and I've never seen it around here since.

Moral of the story? Don't let a guy's good-natured, calm, friendly personality deceive you. They could be monsters in a fight.
kitty kat after a play book session

Seemed to me he made a nice play on the TD by coming back to the ball, if not #22 would've knocked it down or even picked it.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

lmao

Share 49ersWebzone