There are 560 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Calling it right now, he breaks out against the Rams.

I'm thinking 6 catches 89 yards 1 TD.

Meow!!!!

I think Bourne takes his reps and Matthews might even make him inactive
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Kind of a b*tch move
His dad used to run down fly balls and hit the centerfield wall. I bet he suffered several concussions over the years as a result. Dante needs to man up asap. It's the current situation of our society. Gary probably wanted to smack him upside the head a few times growing up but in one generation we've gone from kids getting a good old fashioned ass whuppin (go get your own switch) to "hands off" I cannot even yell at my kid. We're raising a nation of weenies.

Hops off soapbox.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Pettis hasn't developed. Deebo doesn't see too many snaps and can't catch. You still need a WR #1 to bail you out in tough situations where cant get your running game going.

Get AJ Green.

85 will do that just fine.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
His dad used to run down fly balls and hit the centerfield wall. I bet he suffered several concussions over the years as a result. Dante needs to man up asap. It's the current situation of our society. Gary probably wanted to smack him upside the head a few times growing up but in one generation we've gone from kids getting a good old fashioned ass whuppin (go get your own switch) to "hands off" I cannot even yell at my kid. We're raising a nation of weenies.

Hops off soapbox.

Oh give me a flying frigging break with our society nowadays crap. Dante made a mental mistake, get the f*ck over it, he made the game winning catch 2 weeks ago, now he misses a potential TD in a blowout win, and people are whining again? C'mon, if it's not one thing, it's another.

This whole thing with ass whoopings you're taking about is for the better, you shouldn't lay your hands on a kid, what happened to AP was justified for hitting his kid, even my then 70 year old Dad, who was a Vikings fan, agreed that it's not needed, and he came from that era.
Kind of a b*tch move

Again you guys find more things to whine and b***h about over Pettis every day, the webzone is starting to get terrible with this, so sick of it.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Pettis hasn't developed. Deebo doesn't see too many snaps and can't catch. You still need a WR #1 to bail you out in tough situations where cant get your running game going.

Get AJ Green.

85 will do that just fine.

Indeed, Kittle is the BEST TE IN THE NFL, no one can stop him, and we have solid WRs, they just need to be developed more, anyone who thought year 1 Deebo should be a #1, or year 2 Dante should be a #1 is nuts and crazy, WR is one of the hardest positions for a rookie or second yr player to come in and be highly successful.
He is a good athlete and route runner. But he drops the ball too much and bobbles it and gets it punched out when he has it too. All of which are frustrating. He is thin and not strong enough too. There are a lot things he can improve. But he is a good athlete.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Hops off soapbox.

Oh give me a flying frigging break with our society nowadays crap. Dante made a mental mistake, get the f*ck over it, he made the game winning catch 2 weeks ago, now he misses a potential TD in a blowout win, and people are whining again? C'mon, if it's not one thing, it's another.

This whole thing with ass whoopings you're taking about is for the better, you shouldn't lay your hands on a kid, what happened to AP was justified for hitting his kid, even my then 70 year old Dad, who was a Vikings fan, agreed that it's not needed, and he came from that era.
Kind of a b*tch move

Again you guys find more things to whine and b***h about over Pettis every day, the webzone is starting to get terrible with this, so sick of it.

Wow, AB sorry to hit a nerve. I've always respected your cap knowledge. In fact, I posted the other day that Paraag was once caught viewing your info and the guy didn't believe it.

Kind of a b*tch move

He wanted to exchange signed jerseys, so they needed to take them back before swapping them again. They swapped for the photo, then needed to re-exchange them again post-signing.

Tap them hater brakes just a tad.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 8, 2019 at 9:38 PM ]

Wow, AB sorry to hit a nerve. I've always respected your cap knowledge. In fact, I posted the other day that Paraag was once caught viewing your info and the guy didn't believe it.

If you want to get on the soapbox, there's always the 24/7 thread.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to come off so harsh, just hate the whole talk of this society.

I saw that about Paraag what you said, never knew, interesting.
Make the trade for AJ Green and go all the way. we have the horses on the D-Line to maul any offensive line and out oline is playing lights out despite missing staley . Cant depend on this guy when so much is at stake. Deebo and Hurd when hes healthy, plus Juice, Kittle and Green would be insane
Originally posted by captveg:

Kind of a b*tch move

He wanted to exchange signed jerseys, so they needed to take them back before swapping them again. They swapped for the photo, then needed to re-exchange them again post-signing.

Tap them hater brakes just a tad.

Oh...snap.
Dante Pettis must be a constant no show to the weight room .. dude looks weak
[ Edited by corona55569 on Oct 9, 2019 at 12:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone