There are 262 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Made some good catches
Agree with all of you! Right on Pettis, keep it going
way to ball out today Dante good game....all the HATERS are still hating and acting like grade school kids, name calling ,shame on you,and you know who you are...bunch of name callers.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Pettis looked a lot better today. Nice catch in the end zone but unfortunately he was forced out.

Yeah had he not been forced out that's a TD. He played really good, 3 catches I think, overall a good game by the entire team, 5-0 BABY. Can't look past Washington to the Carolina game.

Truth!

I don't think KS will let the team overlook anyone.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Pettis was definitely balling. Love it.

He's starting to hit his stride.

If he can keep it up DC's will be having nightmares.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Pettis looked a lot better today. Nice catch in the end zone but unfortunately he was forced out.

Yeah had he not been forced out that's a TD. He played really good, 3 catches I think, overall a good game by the entire team, 5-0 BABY. Can't look past Washington to the Carolina game.

Truth!

I don't think KS will let the team overlook anyone.

I don't believe we will. Most of those guys remember what it's like to be 0-5 or 1-4. They KNOW how hungry you are when you are in that position.
Low key had one of his best games as a pro.
So glad he played well today. Lets hope its a confidence building game for him. We need him to play well.
KittyKatch!
Easily our best wr out there today.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Pettis was definitely balling. Love it.

Yep. Continue to get healthy & better each week
More Nancys silenced for awhile. So peaceful.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Oct 13, 2019 at 7:58 PM ]
I'm sorry but I love this dude...

From grant Cohn

Dante Pettis. Last week, I wrote he's a flat-out bust. This week in the locker room, he asked me why he's a bust. I told him that merely was my opinion, take it for what it's worth. He called me a bleeping joke

To be fair Dante said that's not exactly how it went down but I'm going to chose to believe that Dante still called him a joke lol.
Originally posted by genus49:

From grant Cohn

Dante Pettis. Last week, I wrote he's a flat-out bust. This week in the locker room, he asked me why he's a bust. I told him that merely was my opinion, take it for what it's worth. He called me a bleeping joke

To be fair Dante said that's not exactly how it went down but I'm going to chose to believe that Dante still called him a joke lol.

Freakin Cohn. I can totally see Grant being a liar. I hope Dante did call that hack a joke.
Originally posted by genus49:

From grant Cohn

There is a whole exchange on tweeter between them.

lol if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole story bro.

the part where i asked you what a bust is and how long someone has until they are deemed a bust. i never asked why you said i am one. you told me you would think about it, and then came back the next day and still didnt have an answer.

Share 49ersWebzone