Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Draft and develop >>>>>>>>> Sign big FAs

Both actually.

But balance.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dat FG...LOL.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Draft and develop >>>>>>>>> Sign big FAs

But they signed ALL the biggest FAs and were back to back offseason champions. You telling me that doesn't equal Ws? 😲😲

Bears got a Top 5 payroll while still having their starting QB on a rookie contract and appear to be mired in mediocrity for the forseeable future.
The bears rebuild project:

The 49ers
What the heck happened to the Bears? I don't recall them losing any key players besides Jordan Howard. Just doesn't make sense...
Picking Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes... Bears fans gotta be feeling twice as bad as 49er fans did when they saw Rodgers become a superstar.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
What the heck happened to the Bears? I don't recall them losing any key players besides Jordan Howard. Just doesn't make sense...

Lost Fangio
Lost Howard
Lost Amos
Run game is crap

Nagy is a s**tty HC and is getting exposed as being clueless more and more on a weekly basis.

Trubisky regressed
Last year was largely a mirage due to the overall weakness of their division
Kicking game still sucks because Chicago

Pace has been building this team since 2015 and now they are stuck with Trubisky at QB, a HC in over his head and little cap room.
Originally posted by captveg:
Picking Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes... Bears fans gotta be feeling twice as bad as 49er fans did when they saw Rodgers become a superstar.

We didn't trade up for Alex. To lose multiple picks and pass on those two is rough.

Mitch will be the move that gets Pace fired.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 27, 2019 at 7:07 PM ]

Lost Fangio
Lost Howard
Lost Amos
Run game is crap

Nagy is a s**tty HC and is getting exposed as being clueless more and more on a weekly basis.

Trubisky regressed

Pace has been building this team since 2015 and now they are stuck with Trubisky at QB, a HC in over his head and little cap room.

Bears look like they are in trouble for sure

Maybe they'll have Beathard by Tuesday/ He's better then Trubisky.

Its pretty simple. Regression to the mean.

Lost Fangio
Lost Howard
Lost Amos
Run game is crap

Trubisky regressed

You hit on every part. What a waste of a defense group (shouldn't have let those guys get away either) and a few good offensive weapons too (buried in the dirt).
Cant imagine Shanahan ever saying something like this.

Matt Nagy:

[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 28, 2019 at 5:02 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I read a stat that the Bears ran 12 plays inside the Chargers 10, 9 inside the 5! and could not score a TD.
Share 49ersWebzone